News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Skip top 19' Ranger in Seattle - my boat

Started by ibergstein1, March 13, 2019, 12:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mustang65fbk

2003 21' Sea Ranger Skip Top
2003 Honda 130hp 4 Stroke

ohmytodd

The title in the Boatcountry ad is misspelled, which means anyone searching for a Sea Ranger isn't going to see it (it's spelled Rainger). You'll want to fix that asap, especially given the new price. GLWS!
1997 Sea Ranger 19 Skip Top Hey Nineteen, 2021 Suzuki DF140, 2019 Suzuki DF9.9

ibergstein1

That is a custom 3/16L electro polished stainless crab pot rack I built. When I pulled the skip top to re carpet it I put UHMW skids on top of the skip top so when You are tossing pots up there is doesn't damage the top. It holds 4 medium size Danielson pots with pretty much no bungee or strap. It is soooo nice to not have to worry about a stack of pots on the back of the boat. We were shrimping 4 people with no clutter ever for the last 2 seasons, pretty clutch in my opinion. Honestly the skip top arima is the only way to go.... 

ibergstein1

Ranger misspelling should be taken care of. Thanks for catching that!

ibergstein1

Polished her up last night. She shined up like a diamond. Just needed a little 3m love and some elbow grease.

ibergstein1

TIME FOR THIS BOAT TO GO!!!! FIRE SALE!!!! MY SITUATION HAS CHANGED... ANOTHER DONE DEAL FELL THROUGH, WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO MOVE THIS BOAT.

STARTING 19K obo
BRING ALL OFFERS
PARTIAL TRADES WELCOME
NEED MINIMUM 10K CASH + TRADE

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/boa/d/bothell-arima-19-skip-top-sea-ranger/6983208577.html

GregE

Good for you!   :clap:

Hope your situation is OK
Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

Markshoreline

Who did your fiberglass work?  I need  good fglass guy.
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9