Author Topic: Free 19’ SR ST Canvas  (Read 310 times)

Offline charlietuna

Free 19’ SR ST Canvas
« on: February 09, 2019, 09:12:08 AM »
I have the canvas from my new to me skiptop if anyone is interested. The side panels are pretty decent, center windshield piece is toast from sun damage (canvas ok but eisenglass is shot). Was gonna just toss them but hate to waste something some one could use
17' SeaRanger
USCG Licensed Master

Offline Ben

Re: Free 19’ SR ST Canvas
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2019, 11:59:09 AM »
Hey charlietuna, just sent some questions via PM. 
19' SR Skip

Offline charlietuna

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2019, 08:24:19 PM »
Couple guys interested... Ben, called you and left voicemail.  Don, you are next in line, figured give Ben 24 hours to respond.
I have some pictures in my phone I can send, I suck at computer stuff.  I am happy to donate to a good home, as long as you cover shipping.  I'm on Central Coast CA.
Tight Lines
17' SeaRanger
USCG Licensed Master

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2019, 09:20:06 AM »
where did you get the skip top? I was contemplating putting one on my 17' SR, but new ones are pretty pricey. sounds like you found a used one.

Offline charlietuna

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2019, 02:39:30 PM »
Ok, got ahold of Ben with the correct phone number and he's gonna take it.  Hope it works out for you bud.

Ando, I actually got a new to me 19' SR with a factory skip top on it.  Yeah, the factory ones are pricey to buy stand alone (if they still make them?)...
Just decided to have a new canvas made up for it to start fresh (not cheap either... uhhg).
17' SeaRanger
USCG Licensed Master