News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Christmas Train

Started by croaker stroker, November 30, 2018, 10:01:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

croaker stroker

My son is moving to Bend, Or.  So, he gave me back my old trains. I don't think he ever set them up? We'll see if the grandkids like it. They're coming to stay this weekend.
1987 - 17' Sea Pacer - 2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec
1985 - 15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

Rokefin

They'll like it - if not, back in the garage they go.

Bend Or is a great place to call home.

croaker stroker

Oh. Now I see. The train barely moves. The tracks are rusty and the train sparks. Then, while lumbering around the corner it flops over off the track. No fun. My grandkids were entertained by grandpa's old toy for about 5 minutes. Then back on the easy chairs and couch to thumb their iphones.

Gotta find some unsuspecting father with kids to sell it to.

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

GregE

That is sad........... 

strong thumbs and short attention spans
Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

croaker stroker

My thumbs span across two or three keys on the keypad. No telling what I am going to type. 🤓

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸