Author Topic: Guess my short season is over  (Read 117 times)

Offline Yachter Yat

Guess my short season is over
« on: September 16, 2018, 06:10:36 AM »
   Got out only 4 times this year.  Seems the older we get, the less energy and desire we have to go play.  We were planning on trip 5 this weekend as the wind was down, sun was up and temps looked to be in the 80's.  Trouble is, the wife's been under the weather for the past couple days so it looks like it might be over for us this season.  Add to that all the chores we're facing around here before winter sets-in as well as my ongoing project in cleaning and prepping the old Kubota BX22 in anticipation of trading it for a new B23S and...…..well, I'm sure some of you guys have been there.   Oh well........I hope you guys in the Northwest get some good weather this fall.  We always look forward to reading of your adventures.  As I've always said:  If we can't experience it first hand, doing so vicariously is the next best thing.  :biggrin:

Have fun,  Yat

Dear Arima:  Please "square-off" the Hunter transom.  Make it like my old 77 Silverline.  Thank you.  Oh yeah...please hurry; I'm getting old.

16 SC/Honda 60

Online Fisherdv

Re: Guess my short season is over
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2018, 09:49:23 AM »
As you say Yat, sometimes just reading other people’s stories and adventures here makes you feel like you were actually a part of it. I think you still have a few months left for the season but all those honey do’s may get in the way of that.  :facepalm: Enjoy the stories, and keep sharing your own  :smile1:
2018, Sea Chaser 16, Honda 60HP