News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of ARIMA boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

WANTED - Hardtop Grab Rails

Started by sikoruk, September 07, 2018, 01:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sikoruk

Hello fine folks,

I finally got around to calling Belinda to buy some hardtop grab rails so that the top on my 1992 SR19HT would stop moving so much and cracking the aluminum windshield frame.  Well I dithered a little too long and she had recently sold the last pair that they have.  She contacted the manufacturer and unless they get a minimum order of 6 they will cost twice as much (~$500 vs the list price of ~$250).

There are several ways to resolve my dilemma. Two of those involve you fine people!

1) Does anyone have a set that they removed from their boat during a conversion or bought and never installed that they no longer need?

2) Are there 5 other folks on the forum that have always wanted grab rails and are willing to go in on an order with me so that we can get them at the original price?

Thanks!
-Justin
1992 SR19HT - 115 Honda 9.9 Honda

BestBoats

2007 21' Sea Ranger Hardtop "THE A-TEAM"
150 Evinrude Etec
9.9 Susuki EFI

Salmon King

Sikoruk...

Have you considered having a local shop fab a custom set for you?
Wouldn't cost much and you could design them how you want them...

I know a guy near you that does credible work.
PLEASE...Fly your flag Proudly, and remember to thank a Vet!
2011 14' Sterling
9' Pontoon (Bismarck)
8' Pontoon (Hood)

wingman01

Where you ever able to get a order in for the rails?
I can't seem to find them.

headduck

Addressed in the other thread...
2003 19' Sea Ranger Skip Top 2015 Mercury 115 2012 Evinrude 9.8

1987 17' Sea Ranger 90 Honda (sold)