News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Point Defiance

Started by Salty Dangler, June 17, 2018, 05:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty Dangler

Managed to get out to Point Defiance yesterday on a buddy's Sprinter. Fishing alongside approximately twelve thousand (seemed that way, anyhow) of my fellow anglers, I managed to land an 8lb hen. Didn't see any other fish caught all morning, but we had a couple of shakers, a native, and a pretty large dogfish. Not bad for a couple hours work!

GregE

Managed to get out to Point Defiance
OK, you launched out of the Harbor
I was going to ask about the parking at Pt D-  last I heard it was a real mess.

Area 11 is open for salmon??

Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

Megabytez

Area 11 is open for Salmon. Was out today and was a pretty slow day. A lot of people out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omega3

The parking lot is open.
05 Sea Ranger 19  05 Evinrude 135 DI   17 Yamaha F8

Salty Dangler

Yeah, I launch out of the harbor. Area 11 opened back up at the beginning of June, but the limit dropped to one fish.