News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of ARIMA boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

‘87 Sea Chaser I bought last fall

Started by Islandlife, May 28, 2018, 10:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Islandlife

I bought this boat last fall and after a few upgrades I have it pretty dialed in new FF, new bimini top, new steering wheel, and my 2016 8 hp Yamaha troller. I love my Arima, after fishing out of a 22' sled for 20 years it's a pleasure to fish out of my Sea Chaser and it's 5' shorter. Awesome boats !!

87 17 Sea Chaser
92 90hp Mercury
2016 8hp Yamaha

GregE

Nice set up!!   :applause:

Which Island?
Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak II
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

Islandlife

I live on Sauvies Island, my front yard is the Columbia River 2 miles from the Gilbert River ramp.
87 17 Sea Chaser
92 90hp Mercury
2016 8hp Yamaha

Yachter Yat

Nice ramp..........with an adjacent dock?  Just my style.  :wink:

Yat
History is not the past; it's the present, as we all carry it with us......James Baldwin    
16 SC/Honda 60  (sold)

croaker stroker

Nice ! And the dock even has a rubber bumper.  :beerchug:
1987 - 17' Sea Pacer - 2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec
1985 - 15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

Wiley

I don't see an iron ranger ? What no launch fee? Here in Ca. We can't even park near the water without paying up..   niiice
86 c Dory 22' new 90 hp etec (sold)
96 sea explorer 15'-11" new 90 etec named (wutz wuzn cuzn)
10' Don Hill Pram
Respectfully, Build, Buy, Be American
Please bring back logging, we can't afford to keep burning up our country!!!

Islandlife

You have to have a island parking permit to launch on the island, its $32 a year. That dock was redone last year so it's only a year old and I agree it's nice.
87 17 Sea Chaser
92 90hp Mercury
2016 8hp Yamaha

Fisherdv

$32 for the year? That's only 2 launches for us :shrug9: Some spots are even charging $20  :bigshock:
2018 Sea Chaser 16, Honda BFP60

croaker stroker

Quote from: Wiley on May 28, 2018, 07:10:34 PM
I don't see an iron ranger ? What no launch fee? Here in Ca. We can't even park near the water without paying up..   niiice

San Diego launch ramps are all free.

My local ramps are anywhere from $12 to $20.  But I have to admit. The most expensive ramp in Newport (Orange County) is pretty darn nice. Clean bathrooms, Freshwater washdown, nice parking, and less crowded because of the price.
1987 - 17' Sea Pacer - 2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec
1985 - 15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

Islandlife

I probably won't be using that  ramp much more this year, the ocean coho season out of Garibadli kicks off in July with a wild coho quota also. The boat is missing the capacity decal so I'm going to contact Belinda to see if she can help me out, other than that the 1987 17ft Sea Chaser is ready for the salt.   :shark:

87 17 Sea Chaser
92 90hp Mercury
2016 8hp Yamaha

GregE

get on it...   :biggrin:

360 813 3625
Belinda Burns [mailto: belindadefiancemarine@gmail.com]
Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak II
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

Islandlife

Thanks Greg. I'm going to call her next week and get it taken care of. I've talked to her a couple of times since I bought the boat and she always gives me great advice.
87 17 Sea Chaser
92 90hp Mercury
2016 8hp Yamaha

Markshoreline

Belinda helped me out with the capacity issue promptly!
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

Islandlife

So I called Belinda yesterday about the capacity decal, she told me if they had one in stock she could send it out for free but if it needed to be ordered she would have to charge me for it, she had one so it's in the mail. In a era when customer sevice is almost non existent Belinda is a pleasure to deal with. Defiance Marine is very lucky to have someone on their staff like her. :bowdown:
87 17 Sea Chaser
92 90hp Mercury
2016 8hp Yamaha

SB Steve