News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

WTB factory rear bait table for my 1999 22’ sea legend

Started by smendell, March 17, 2018, 09:05:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smendell

I recently bought a 22' sea legend I would like to buy the factory rear bait table that came on the newer boats.   Anybody want to sell one or know where I can get this ???   Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fisherdv

Try Belinda at the factory. Those tables are not cheap.

belindadefiancemarine@gmail.com
2018 Sea Chaser 16, Honda BFP60

GregE

My 22 table may be available-  I'd like to build a combo bait and crab pot table.  Hardly used by the PO-

Post your location in your profile-  I don't remember where you are.
Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

smendell

I'm in SF Bay Area , ca

Mile2885

Quote from: smendell on March 17, 2018, 06:52:33 PM
I'm in SF Bay Area , ca

There is one for sale on seattle craigslist.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

smendell

I saw that I would buy it but I'm stretching my budget at $300 to my door.  Wish I could find local.

Red 22

Quote from: smendell on March 24, 2018, 11:33:44 AM
I saw that I would buy it but I'm stretching my budget at $300 to my door.  Wish I could find local.

Perhaps you sould look into the Arima Transportation Highway... I'll be driving down to the Lodi CA the first week of June. If you could find someone to get it to the portland area, maybe meet them at the portland lead pour on tax day.
Tony

05' Red Legend 22 skip tower, Honda 225, Honda 9.9,  Garmin 740s, Garmin HD 18 radar Garmin GHP10 auto-pilot
"I've always wanted to sail to the south seas, but I can't afford it." What these men can't afford is not to go.
-Sterling Hayden

Markshoreline

That's a good price, however I think it is being piecemeald off of this ad on Craigslist...
http://www.arimaowners.com/index.php?topic=15044.0
I'm kinda surprised a seller would sell off a part that a buyer would love to have!
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

smendell

I would love to buy it.  But not sure how to
Get it to Portland.  ;(.

GregE

That Seattle ad has been deleted. 

We may be able to work this.  PM your phone number- lets talk. :arms:
Who posted the Arima Express offer?
Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait