News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of ARIMA boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

AO transport system

Started by StreamFixer, February 19, 2018, 10:32:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StreamFixer

I need help getting a couple of rods from the Saltwater Show in Salem this Saturday/Sunday (Feb 24/25) to the Olympic peninsula...  Anyone going to the show that could help with that?

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade
'19 Minn Kota 80# (Alterra)
'97 19SC w/ Salt Boss Top

"By the grace of God we travel upon the rivers and sea..
They, like He, are mightier than me."  Mike Jesperson aka 'Nalu

rasslingref

SF: I maybe picking up a quad in Hillsboro on Saturday and I live on the peninsula.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1998 19' SR HT 2019 Yamaha 115 2017 Yamaha 9.9
Kitsap County, WA

GregE

SF, still trying to make it- lots of conflicts though.
Who up here?  Hemi?  I have some stuff for him
Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak II
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

StreamFixer

Rassling:  I will be at the show in Salem beginning Friday through Sunday

GregE:  Yes for Hemi--  Push the conflicts aside, grab Bandaid and head down to the show.  I am sure it will be worth the effort.

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade

rasslingref

I will let you know by Thursday if I'm heading to Hillsboro this weekend or next.  The only way I could deliver at the other end is if Nicole is there to pick witness what Hemi bought. HEHE
Kitsap County, WA

HemiGTX

Nicole has a lot on her plate right now, so I figured that I wouldn't bother her with a couple Tanacoms.  Plus, I just built her a new halibut rod so I really ought to put a new reel on it.

I actually just completed an in-depth analysis of the last two seasons of elk hunting.  It boiled down to the inescapable conclusion that the reason I haven't so much as seen an elk is that my rifle (Remington 700 ADL in .300WM) is inadequate.  Nicole suggested an alternative hypothesis that is so absurd and preposterous that I won't even embarrass her by repeating it. 

Anyways, I've been saving up for a stainless Sako Finnlight in .300WM (naturally).  So thanks to Streamfixer I'll have to start saving anew for the rifle.

But I'm looking forward to just flipping a switch for bait checks.  I appreciate SF and anyone else involved with the Arima transport!

AKA: "The guy who fishes with Nicole"

rasslingref

SF:  We will be heading that direction either Friday or Saturday.  We will meet up with you after our purchase. PM me your phone number.  HemiGTX there will be a ransom for the safe return of these lost tools.

Kitsap County, WA

HemiGTX

RR: we can work something out!

StreamFixer

RR

Saturday would be best for you.  I will be working the Saltwater Sportsman Show.  Friday is set up and Saturday is the show.  The show is in Salem, about an hour south of Hillsboro.  I will not be able to get away as I am one of the staff at the show.

PM Sent

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade

GregE

Fall back transfer date could be the Mar 17 lead pour.  I plan to be there........
Greg
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

Markshoreline

Russ and Ref- vtechie will be coming up North soon so he can handle the tops delivery.  Thanks for the offer!
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

Red 22

Russ I will be at the show on Saturday, can take anything to Vtechie if needed. See you at the show.
Tony

05' Red Legend 22 skip tower, Honda 225, Honda 9.9,  Garmin 740s, Garmin HD 18 radar Garmin GHP10 auto-pilot
"I've always wanted to sail to the south seas, but I can't afford it." What these men can't afford is not to go.
-Sterling Hayden

rasslingref

Sorry HemiGTX things went sideways in the transport world.  A WeDoCQ with a brown company got involved and your package seemed to be delivered to "The Barn of The Day."  All kidding aside Russ and I weren't able to align our schedules. Sorry for the misfire.

Kitsap County, WA

GregE

Didn't happen for us.

Maybe I can drag Hemi to the lead pour   :arms:
Greg

HemiGTX

Thanks, guys. 

No worries: SF is going to mail the reels to me.  We still have mail service at the end of the earth, for the time being.

beancounter

Whew I got tired reading all that.

StreamFixer

'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade