Author Topic: Waterproof Charts —FREE  (Read 333 times)

Offline Salmon King

• Fisherman
  • Fly your flag proudly and thank a veteran!
  • View Gallery
Waterproof Charts —FREE
« on: February 07, 2018, 05:36:50 PM »
Now that I have officially given up on Saltwater fishing from a boat of my own I’m clearing out a LOT of my gear and other misc. items I’ve collected over the years.
The thing is....I WILL NOT SHIP ANYTHING.

First up is a complete set of Waterproof NOAA Charts covering ALL of Puget Sound, Washington Coast, and Southern B.C.
These are FREE to the first to come and get them.

Items to come will eventually include all on my bottomfish rigs and jigs, most of my Salmon Rigs, some various ARIMA items.

When these items come up I’d be happy to work out a deal on swapping for things I need instead of cash.
I have a ton of things to sort through and I’m not sure when I’ll be ready...I’ve got rods and reels I haven’t even touch in over ten years, bottom fish jigs I haven’t looked at in closer to 25 years, etc.
If you are looking for something specific let me know and I’ll know what to keep an eye out for.
PLEASE...Fly your flag Proudly, and remember to thank a Vet!
2011 14’ Sterling
9’ Pontoon (Bismarck)
8’ Pontoon (Hood)

Offline Yachter Yat

Re: Waterproof Charts —FREE
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 10:19:47 AM »
   Salmon;  Good to hear from you.  Got kind of a "pang" of sadness reading your post.  Life changes, I guess.  Are you still thinking about a smaller boat?  Those little poly Smartwaves still look attractive to me.  They seem like a perfect match for what you once described you were contemplating doing. 

All the best,  Yat
Dear Arima:  Please "square-off" the Hunter transom.  Make it like my old 77 Silverline.  Thank you.  Oh yeah...please hurry; I'm getting old.

16 SC/Honda 60

Offline Salmon King

• Fisherman
  • Fly your flag proudly and thank a veteran!
  • View Gallery
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2018, 12:15:51 AM »
Yat...

I have completely re-outfitted my 9’ Colorado Pontoon.  That will be my New Kokanee, Trout, and Crappie Boat.
I have it set up with a standup deck, the seat is now on an adjustable pedestal, trolling motor, 8 rod holders, even a Downrigger.
I expect to be putting on a new seat shortly. Possibly a new, larger trolling motor.🤷🏻‍♂️
PLEASE...Fly your flag Proudly, and remember to thank a Vet!
2011 14’ Sterling
9’ Pontoon (Bismarck)
8’ Pontoon (Hood)

Offline Yachter Yat

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2018, 10:14:47 AM »
    Wow!  Good for you.  I knew you couldn't stay off the water. (ha)  You know, I've seen pics of small crafts like that.......rigged to the hilt.  What's nice is how easy they are to handle and maintain.  Looking forward to hearing more.  Stay safe.

Yat
Dear Arima:  Please "square-off" the Hunter transom.  Make it like my old 77 Silverline.  Thank you.  Oh yeah...please hurry; I'm getting old.

16 SC/Honda 60