Author Topic: Now I understand why New Hampshire is the live free or die state!  (Read 190 times)

Online Markshoreline

2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

Offline beancounter

Re: Now I understand why New Hampshire is the live free or die state!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2018, 02:45:43 PM »
Perhaps they revisit this down the road maybe set some standards for sagging and wrinkles and such. But young and pert let em fly. :biggrin:

Offline Yachter Yat

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 02:57:42 PM »
     :jester:   That's pretty funny.  "Live Free or Die" is right.  As of just a short time ago, we can now even carry concealed weapons without a permit.  I love this place!  BTW, that 46 degree average temperature mentioned in the article may not be exactly representative of what we all experience.  A lot warmer in the south (where we live) than up north. 

Yat

"Live free or die....Death is not the worst of evils."  Gen. John Stark
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 03:43:23 PM by Yachter Yat »
Dear Arima:  Stretch the Hunter platform by 5. Next, stretch the Explorer by 9 and steal 2 or 3 from the cabin.  Please hurry, I'm getting old.

16 SC/Honda 60

Offline Yachter Yat

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2018, 03:42:21 PM »
   BTW, Mark.   With respect to that article. I just wanted to express my willingness to "support" any "measure" that our State representatives elect to bring to the "forefront".   Additionally (as I have done in the past), I will continue to do my best to "expose" any injustices related thereto.  :whistle:

Yat

P.S.  I suppose it shouldn't be necessary to tell you; we are currently experiencing a major snowstorm.....should it? :hoboy: 
Dear Arima:  Stretch the Hunter platform by 5. Next, stretch the Explorer by 9 and steal 2 or 3 from the cabin.  Please hurry, I'm getting old.

16 SC/Honda 60

Online Markshoreline

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2018, 05:52:32 PM »
Spoken like a true politician!
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

Online Croaker Stroker

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2018, 09:07:45 PM »

:jester:
1987 - 17' Sea Pacer - 2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec
15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"If a fish will, he will… if he won't, he won't… and that's about it… except… he may take this when he won't take that."