News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Seattle Boat Show

Started by pgbrown, January 08, 2018, 07:37:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Markshoreline

How does 6:00 meeting time sound?
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

GregE

Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

Mooch

From hero to zero.  I'm out boys. 

Not complaining, but I sure took the bait deep when the wife told me that when I retired I'd have a lot more time for fishing and frivolous folderol.  ;)

GregE, sent you a PM.
Matt. 8:27    The men were amazed and asked, "What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!"

diodon

2007 21 Sea Explorer.   2007 Suzuki DF140.        2011 Honda 9.9

BruceL2_Fish

hope you all have a good time, we just have too much on the calendar to make it.
2012 Sea Ranger 19 (M. LaDeane)
Suzuki 115 Four Stroke
Honda 9.9 Kicker

Markshoreline

We have reservations at 6:00 pm on the 31st for 8 people.  We can accommodate more or less, looking forward to seeing you guys!

Mooch

Quote from: Markshoreline on January 27, 2018, 12:16:51 PM
We have reservations at 6:00 pm on the 31st for 8 people.  We can accommodate more or less, looking forward to seeing you guys!

Where?  Looks like I'm back on.  :food:        Again. :shrug9:
Matt. 8:27    The men were amazed and asked, "What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!"

Markshoreline

Elysian Brewpub, a block from the show.   See you there, I get to stay in Seattle tomorrow night!

Mooch

Thanks Mark.  See you there.

rasslingref

Got to spend a few hours in Seattle with my son.  Almost spent a few dollars on a repower. My wife reminded me we have our 35th Anniversary this year and was wondering if I was wanting to see our 40th. Hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1998 19' SR HT 2019 Yamaha 115 2017 Yamaha 9.9
Kitsap County, WA

Diablo

Dave you shrunk but you son is still bigger than you.  :biggrin:
'98 19SR  '15 E Tec 115, '10 Honda 8
'67. 23 Tollycraft, 283 Chevy
'04  14' Western, '15 Tohatsu 10
'87  37 Roughwater two 8.2 Detroit diesels SOLD
'88 17SR  '90 Johnson 90, Honda 8, SOLD

ATGEP

6pm tonight! Who is the reservation under or are meeting somewhere specific?

Markshoreline

Reservation for 8 under "Mark".  We will meet at 6 at Elysian Fields, about a block from the boat show. 
542 1st Ave South

rasslingref

Update on Arima gathering? Pictures?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1998 19' SR HT 2019 Yamaha 115 2017 Yamaha 9.9
Kitsap County, WA

Markshoreline

Met up with Diablo, Mooch and Atgep- had dinner and some beer and LOTS of conversation.  Each of those guys are a walking encyclopedia for halibut, Canadian fishing, Atlantic salmon, boat mods, rehabbing an Arma, shrimping in the SJ's and did I mention halibut?   :jester:
I was the only one who didn't hit the show, so it was fun to learn of Atgep's discussion with Don.  Nice to have a small group so there could be focused conversation with folks with whom you have so much in common- boats, budgets, wives, cats and etc  :biggrin:, though I think lots of guys would have had an equally enjoyable time.
Fortunately, no pics.  Ref that chair pic would be impossible for us to top!

Mooch

Mark,

Real pleasure meeting you guys.  If it wasn't for the ferry, I'd have stayed much longer.  Definitely the highlight of the show for me, although I did have a good time chatting it up with Don, Mike and James on the floor.  Diablo and and Atgep were a hoot and full of surprises too.  Hope to see each y'all on the water real soon.

t

Markshoreline

Best story of the night was when Atgep told about requesting a day off work to assist with the environmental cleanup disaster following the pen release of 1,000's of invasive Atlantic salmon in our waters.  Request granted!   :jester:

Mooch

...... The story about the Canadian gendarmes searching his underwear for nukes at midnight before a good 'butt bite was a close 2nd.   

ATGEP

Quote from: Mooch on January 31, 2018, 11:30:03 PM
...... The story about the Canadian gendarmes searching his underwear for nukes at midnight before a good 'butt bite was a close 2nd.

ALL FISH STORIES!

Diablo

Quote from: Markshoreline on January 31, 2018, 10:24:49 PM
Best story of the night was when Atgep told about requesting a day off work to assist with the environmental cleanup disaster following the pen release of 1,000's of invasive Atlantic salmon in our waters.  Request granted!   :jester:

And fishing for Atlantic's with a Snoppy rod and reel with 6# test.
Great stories and conversation with you guys.  :beerchug:
'98 19SR  '15 E Tec 115, '10 Honda 8
'67. 23 Tollycraft, 283 Chevy
'04  14' Western, '15 Tohatsu 10
'87  37 Roughwater two 8.2 Detroit diesels SOLD
'88 17SR  '90 Johnson 90, Honda 8, SOLD