News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of ARIMA boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Hoping for Christmas Crab for dinner

Started by Tunacious, December 22, 2017, 08:09:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GregE

My son and I both coach the local high school and middle school wrestling teams and we are taking a few of the boys out tomorrow that don't have fathers living with them.

:applause:

I don't have a father at home.......   :shrug9:  :wink:
Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak II
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

Yachter Yat

Dear Greg:

I can't tell you how heartwarming it is to read of this gesture of goodwill; especially at this time of the year. I'm sure this unselfish act of kindness will not go unnoticed.   Although it's obvious we've never met, and don't really know each other, I can't help but feel you are the kind of person I would be honored to call a true friend.  You are, without a doubt, a man among men.

All the best,  Yat   
History is not the past; it's the present, as we all carry it with us......James Baldwin    
16 SC/Honda 60  (sold)

GregE

Hey Yat
I really like crab, don't sour my deal....   :food:
Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak II
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

Yachter Yat

Ooops!  Sorry.  I take it all back!  (ha)
History is not the past; it's the present, as we all carry it with us......James Baldwin    
16 SC/Honda 60  (sold)

Tunacious

I was going to pull the pots again today but yesterday I was sicker than a dog.  Touch of the flu.

Feeling better today but not 100%

My buddy that was going to go with me offered to take his boat and pull them for me and took his son.

Im sitting here at home waiting for a report on how the pots faired.

troll4fish

I am jealous as hell! sitting here in Denver with the boat in the garage for the winter the only thing I can do is drool over that picture of an over stuffed crab pot and wish I was in the land of water! the other day we went to Costco to get lobster tails, king crab and tiger prawns for our New Years dinner! When I come up in August the crab are all scattered from constant fishing pressure and it seems all that is left are small males and a bunch of females!
92 Sea Chaser 17
2004 (2015 total rebuild) Mercury 90 EFI 4 stroke
2014 Honda 8hp full remote power tilt!