News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Sea hunter canopy

Started by rtk335, December 17, 2017, 07:53:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rtk335

I have a 1986 sea hunter 15, I'm wanting to make a canopy and think I can copy the factory design. Anyone have the measurements or advice? Thanks a lot- this is my first boat and love it, just trying to improve

Yachter Yat

Hi RTK;  You said you wanted to make a "canopy".  Do you mean you're looking to replace the canvas, or make some other kind of top?   If it's canvas, then you might want to contact our member "Canvas Guy".   I feel quite certain he'd be more than willing to help a fellow Arimaholic. 

All the best, Yat
Being married, is when the woman you're with asks you to remove your pants........because they need washing.   
16 SC/Honda 60  (sold)

CanvasGuy

what did you have in mind? a do it by yourself?or assistance ? :clap:

Gary Smart
boatless  now
http://www.smartcustomcanvas.com
"Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying." Arthur C. Clarke

Marine40

Have -15' Hunter, Had - 2 each 17' Rangers, Had - 1 each 17 Skip Chaser, Had - 1 each 19' Skip Chaser, Have - 21' Skip Ranger.

CanvasGuy

I am a pro at this 40 years now..
Gary Smart
boatless  now
http://www.smartcustomcanvas.com
"Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying." Arthur C. Clarke

Yachter Yat

RTK;  There's your man!  Unless, of course, you live in French Polynesia. (ha)

Yat
Being married, is when the woman you're with asks you to remove your pants........because they need washing.   
16 SC/Honda 60  (sold)