News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of ARIMA boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

2006 19 Sea Ranger Honda 150 and 9.9 Low Hours

Started by whgordon, December 11, 2017, 07:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whgordon

Bad timing for me so somebody go get it or run if you are in BC. Asking 30k Can or $23,400 US.

300 hours on main less than 50 on trolling motor. New disc brakes on trailer. Always stored inside and nicely equipped.  Not mine but slight negative extra weight for 150 which is about 120# more then yami 115. With the tabs I imagine none issue. Good luck whoever gets the early Christmas present.  Someone could go buy the used skip top and have a total dream boat 😝😝.

https://victoria.craigslist.ca/boa/d/2006-arima-sea-ranger-19ft/6420179300.html
2014 19 Sea Chaser, Yamaha 115 n 9.9.
"The Fishy Knot"

Rokefin

Dang!!! Nice boat, throw a skip top on it and it is for me....someday.    I wonder what a used 2006 150 Honda would fetch? If weight was an issue you could swap out motors without being hurt too much but I think I would run it like it is.

whgordon

2014 19 Sea Chaser, Yamaha 115 n 9.9.
"The Fishy Knot"

Rokefin