Author Topic: Potential great deal on starboard  (Read 497 times)

Offline ATGEP

Potential great deal on starboard
« on: December 11, 2017, 05:19:16 PM »

Offline Croaker Stroker

Re: Potential great deal on starboard
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 05:52:51 PM »

Great price. Not sure how you would like that color. It is a lot of work upgrading those panels. Might as well spend a couple hundred more and get the right color.  :twocents:
1987 - 17' Sea Pacer - 2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec
15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"If a fish will, he will… if he won't, he won't… and that's about it… except… he may take this when he won't take that."

Offline headduck

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 11:17:04 PM »
Have seen much worse and could compliment the other colors of the boat. Wouldnt be that glary either.

Still a ton of work and you better really like the color...
1987 17' Sea Ranger 2015 Mercury 115 2012 Evinrude 9.8

Offline Zarn

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2018, 04:47:08 PM »
I was lurking about at my favorite Re-Store yesterday morning when I noticed a guy had a half sheet of white 1/2" starboard on a rolling rack. It looked to be in great shape and still had plastic wrap on one side. I hurried back to the sheet product area to see if there was more... but he had snagged the only piece. Later, he was at the checkout counter when I walked up to check out with a few items. We struck up a conversation and he said he did not have a particular use for the "plastic sheet"... but it seemed like something he might be able to use sometime so he picked it up.... I told him I was looking for that type of product for some upcoming boat projects. And... that was basically that for the moment. He was parked by me so I asked if I could help him load it into his small hatchback. Well... it did not fit. He asks if I wanted it for the $25.00 he paid for it... Seriously...? You BET...! Instant.... DONE DEAL. Now I have some work to do.... and he has a free ride on a Tillamook Bay day trip once the weather settles down some. 
SOLD... 87'SR, Blue Stripe/Top & ETEC 90, Honda 8, Arima owner... 11 years. Gonna miss her but I'll still be around here.

Remember....when attacked by a clown posse always go for the juggler first.

Offline GregE

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2018, 05:33:05 PM »
WTG Zarn!!   :clap:

Helpfulness will sometimes pay off-  always a good thing to do 
Greg
Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT; SL 22 Honda 225
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:  Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat;
SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait