Author Topic: Potential great deal on starboard  (Read 424 times)

Offline ATGEP

Potential great deal on starboard
« on: December 11, 2017, 05:19:16 PM »

Offline Croaker Stroker

Re: Potential great deal on starboard
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 05:52:51 PM »

Great price. Not sure how you would like that color. It is a lot of work upgrading those panels. Might as well spend a couple hundred more and get the right color.  :twocents:
1987 - 17' Sea Pacer - 2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec
15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"If a fish will, he will… if he won't, he won't… and that's about it… except… he may take this when he won't take that."

Offline headduck

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 11:17:04 PM »
Have seen much worse and could compliment the other colors of the boat. Wouldnt be that glary either.

Still a ton of work and you better really like the color...
1987 17' Sea Ranger 2015 Mercury 115 2012 Evinrude 9.8

Offline Zarn

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2018, 04:47:08 PM »
I was lurking about at my favorite Re-Store yesterday morning when I noticed a guy had a half sheet of white 1/2" starboard on a rolling rack. It looked to be in great shape and still had plastic wrap on one side. I hurried back to the sheet product area to see if there was more... but he had snagged the only piece. Later, he was at the checkout counter when I walked up to check out with a few items. We struck up a conversation and he said he did not have a particular use for the "plastic sheet"... but it seemed like something he might be able to use sometime so he picked it up.... I told him I was looking for that type of product for some upcoming boat projects. And... that was basically that for the moment. He was parked by me so I asked if I could help him load it into his small hatchback. Well... it did not fit. He asks if I wanted it for the $25.00 he paid for it... Seriously...? You BET...! Instant.... DONE DEAL. Now I have some work to do.... and he has a free ride on a Tillamook Bay day trip once the weather settles down some. 
87'SR, Blue Stripe/Top & ETEC 90, Honda 8, Arima owner... 11 years.

Their illegitimate action will neither scare nor distract one single member from our mission to stand and defend the individual freedoms that have always made America the greatest nation in the world.

Offline GregE

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2018, 05:33:05 PM »
WTG Zarn!!   :clap:

Helpfulness will sometimes pay off-  always a good thing to do 
Greg
Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT; SL 22 Honda 225
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:  Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat;
SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait