News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

What's on your boat related Christmas list this year?

Started by mustang65fbk, December 10, 2017, 08:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HemiGTX

My next boat related purchase is paying moorage for halibut season.     

:facepalm:
AKA: "The guy who fishes with Nicole"

Kimbrey

My want won't happen...get rid of the Yamaha 300 and replace it with a pair of Suzi 200's.  Fun to dream
2005 Sea Legend --Sold--replaced with 26' Duckworth—Sold—replaced with 28' Farallon Walkaround

rasslingref

Quote from: HemiGTX on December 11, 2017, 08:39:40 PM
My next boat related purchase is paying moorage for halibut season.     

:facepalm:
Hahahahaha all the way to the bank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1998 19' SR HT 2019 Yamaha 115 2017 Yamaha 9.9
Kitsap County, WA

AlexB

Quote from: Fisherdv on December 11, 2017, 06:11:10 PM
Quote from: AlexB on December 11, 2017, 06:05:12 PM
My "boat-related" list is pretty short:

-Boat

(I do have a little Gregor 12', but that almost doesn't count.)

Sit on Santa's lap and tell him all about that 19 Sea chaser you've been wanting. Who knows, it's worth a try :jester: :shrug9:
Ha!

I think a more realistic plan is to get my dad back into fishing, then we can share the costs (and of course the enjoyment!) of boat ownership. We used to go fishing all the time when I was a kid, but he stopped going when I moved away for college. Time to take Dad fishing again!

Ramblin' Rose - 2018 SC19 w/ Honda BF150 and BF8

Fisherdv

Quote from: AlexB on December 12, 2017, 09:09:32 AM
Quote from: Fisherdv on December 11, 2017, 06:11:10 PM
Quote from: AlexB on December 11, 2017, 06:05:12 PM
My "boat-related" list is pretty short:

-Boat

(I do have a little Gregor 12', but that almost doesn't count.)

Sit on Santa's lap and tell him all about that 19 Sea chaser you've been wanting. Who knows, it's worth a try :jester: :shrug9:
Ha!

I think a more realistic plan is to get my dad back into fishing, then we can share the costs of boat ownership. We used to go fishing all the time when I was a kid, but he stopped going when I moved away for college. Time to take Dad fishing again!

Alex, I'm sure your Dad would really enjoy fishing with you again, just like old times!
2018 Sea Chaser 16, Honda BFP60

Redhawk

I am hoping for either a new fishfinder or the materials for a DIY pilothouse.
Sparhawk:
1983 Tiderunner 150 Cuddy
1995 Mercury 60 2-stroke
1984 Evinrude 6 2-stroke

Sugar_Magnolia

Everything on my list is boat related. Hoping to get a couple.
The realistic ones: Bibs, Grunden's rubber boots, Penn Senator reel, Ugly stick rod, 20 gallon square garbage can (bleed bucket), bigger boat bumpers, waterproof ditch bag.
The non realistic ones: Radar, EPIRB, rocket launcher radar pad, I-Troll throttle control, EZ steer to connect my motors.
Need to knock them off a little at a time. Could be a while.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
2015 21' Arima Skip Tower 140 HP Suzuki

Tunacious

Gift certificate at Englunds Marine,
A bunch of bottom fish lures
New blue tooth speaker for boat.  Old one won't turn on any more.

birdman

I recently had a bad electrical connection which caused all the electronics on my boat to not work. My 13 year old son said, "time for a new boat Dad."  Sadly I won't be getting a new boat but I think some starboard paneling might be in order or fishing rods/reels or fishing gear or hydraulic steering or a bait tank or new fish finder or.....
Terry; 17' Sea Ranger (1985); 90 HP Yamaha (2012)

Mile2885

Webasto diesel heater! Trying to stick with the b.o.a.t theme.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Holokai

Just for the WDFW to open up fishing so I can use my boat more instead of sitting in the garage dry and not getting wet.

mustang65fbk

Quote from: Holokai on December 12, 2017, 07:20:26 PM
Just for the WDFW to open up fishing so I can use my boat more instead of sitting in the garage dry and not getting wet.

Amen brother
2003 21' Sea Ranger Skip Top
2003 Honda 130hp 4 Stroke

Holoholo808

Electronic flare thingy.
Spare inflatable life vest for random passengers.
Hollow core needle set (switching to wind-on leaders).
50 lb. class rods for the lighter trolling setups (Going to bribe Santa with dinner and a movie)

For easier searching go to Google and type "site:www.arimaowners.com (search term)"