News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Lost Mukilteo fisherman

Started by Mooch, December 15, 2017, 07:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mooch

Matt. 8:27    The men were amazed and asked, "What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!"

croaker stroker

Seems odd that his wallet was left on board.
1987 - 17' Sea Pacer - 2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec
1985 - 15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

Markshoreline

I take my cell and wallet out of my pockets when fishing to avoid them getting wet.
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

croaker stroker

I wouldn't take my wallet out unless I was going swimming.
1987 - 17' Sea Pacer - 2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec
1985 - 15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

BruceL2_Fish

Prays for him and family.   Another reminder of the need to always wear life vest and I think a PLB is essential as well.   Be careful out there folks!  These stories of tragedy and loss are always sobering and so much so this time of year.
2012 Sea Ranger 19 (M. LaDeane)
Suzuki 115 Four Stroke
Honda 9.9 Kicker

DevMah

One of the reasons to allways wear a life jacket and to have a hand held VHF with DSC...especially if you are out alone.

I pull my wallet and keys out and put them in a waterproof bag.

https://www.amazon.com/Waterproof-Wallet-BELT-FLOATING-Phone/dp/B019WK2AYC#customerReviews

Prayers for him and family

Dev
2015 21' Sea Ranger w 150 Yammy  (Tight lines) Sold
2012 Lund 1650SS  w 2012 60HP Mercury-Sold