News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

2006 22' SEA LEGEND

Started by twolabs, November 18, 2017, 11:19:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twolabs

2006 22' Arima Sea Legend self bailing hull I'm the second owner.106 gallon gas tank.
2006 200HP Honda Outboard with 1026 hours runs excellent just had 1000 hr service
2006 9.9HP XL Honda electric start outboard kicker just serviced on hydraulic kicker bracket runs excellent
2006 Galvanized King roller trailer with electric winch.
Custom bait table with storage, also have original in excellent shape.
Two Scotty electric downriggers.
Columbia River anchor set up.
Live well for Tuna fishing.
Full canvas with camper back (never installed)
Two 10 gal insulated bait wells with water renewal to keep the bait alive
Lowrance HDS 7 Chart plotter/Sonar
Furuno 1715 Radar with custom radar arch
Uniden 525 VHF radio
Custom oversize anchor well that the anchor and several hundred feet of rope fit nicely.
Saltwater wash down
Fresh water tank with a small pump. for washing hands, or rinsing reels with fresh water.
Trim tabs
Dual batteries with battery switch. Also third battery for kicker.
Porta potti, Misc. ropes, bumpers, extra prop, pole holders, inflatable life raft, flares, fire extinguishers, compass.

Life changes and not going to be using it for awhile.
Boat is in excellent shape and turn key and ready to go. $42,500 Text 360-five 3 five 2570

beancounter

Looks like a nice turn key ride. Good luck with your sale. Sorry to see things have changed for you regarding boating.

Markshoreline

Very nice boat!   I like the pic in front of Critter Cove.
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

Rokefin

22 Sea Legend and only a couple posts :shrug9:    Indeed that time of year...

twolabs

Quote from: Markshoreline on November 18, 2017, 03:52:38 PM
Very nice boat!   I like the pic in front of Critter Cove.

Thanks   Critter Cove is quite the place.

DevMah

Nice boat!!
Sorry to hear that things have changed for your boating.

Dev
2015 21' Sea Ranger w 150 Yammy  (Tight lines) Sold
2012 Lund 1650SS  w 2012 60HP Mercury-Sold

twolabs

Quote from: DevMah on December 22, 2017, 10:30:56 PM
Nice boat!!
Sorry to hear that things have changed for your boating.

Dev

Thanks, Yeah building a new house will be taking all my time and money for a while.

Yachter Yat

Hey twolabs;  Don't mean to hijack the thread, but if your building new, take a look at cross laminated planking for the floor system.   No floor joists needed.  IMO, a nice way to go.  Don't forget to think about in-floor heating as well......it's fabulous!  Back to your regularly scheduled program.  :biggrin:

Yat
Being married, is when the woman you're with asks you to remove your pants........because they need washing.   
16 SC/Honda 60  (sold)

purpleheart

still waiting for pictures also does it have shore power

gfakkema

Quote from: purpleheart on January 05, 2018, 05:01:29 PM

Doesn't look like there's shore power, but plenty of pictures to be found on the CL ad...

https://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/boa/d/arima-sea-legend/6424016898.html

Here are a couple...

2001 22' Sea Legend HT w/Alaskan Bulkhead
2006 Suzuki DF250 / 2004 Mercury 9.9

twolabs

Quote from: purpleheart on January 05, 2018, 05:01:29 PM

Sorry for delay swamped at work. I have the pictures you wanted let me know if you want any others. I need your email address. The bait tank straps in against the stern. I have never used it but the guy I bought the boat from did quite a bit out of Ilwaco and said it worked great.

Also no shore power

I was having hard time resizing pictures or I would have just posted them.

twolabs

Days are getting longer summer is almost here.

twolabs

twolabs

I will throw in a 3 night trip to Critters cove. In one of the nicest rooms they have. They only 3 rooms like it. One of the coolest places to fish.

http://www.crittercove.com/

twolabs

Starting to warm up boat is ready for shrimp and halibut.

twolabs

Price lowered $38,750 Open to reasonable offers

Yachter Yat

Wow!  Seems like a helluva deal twolabs.  I don't know why it's still for sale.  Price a new one equally outfitted and you'd be in for a heart attack. 

Yat
Being married, is when the woman you're with asks you to remove your pants........because they need washing.   
16 SC/Honda 60  (sold)

twolabs

Quote from: Yachter Yat on May 03, 2018, 06:06:46 PM
    Wow!  Seems like a helluva deal twolabs.  I don't know why it's still for sale.  Price a new one equally outfitted and you'd be in for a heart attack. 

Yat

Yeah i'm kind of thinking the same thing.

gfakkema

Have you had anyone interested in it? I had mine on CL for a bit and just got tired of all the tire kickers and people simply wasting my time. Showed mine 10 or so times before I pulled it. Seems the only offers I got were $10k-$15k below what I was asking or people wanting to buy just the hull etc.

Hopefully you are having a better go of it. I feel like it should have sold awhile ago too. Regardless, GLWS on what looks like a clean and ready to fish boat!
2001 22' Sea Legend HT w/Alaskan Bulkhead
2006 Suzuki DF250 / 2004 Mercury 9.9

twolabs

Quote from: gfakkema on May 07, 2018, 04:20:16 PM
Have you had anyone interested in it? I had mine on CL for a bit and just got tired of all the tire kickers and people simply wasting my time. Showed mine 10 or so times before I pulled it. Seems the only offers I got were $10k-$15k below what I was asking or people wanting to buy just the hull etc.

Hopefully you are having a better go of it. I feel like it should have sold awhile ago too. Regardless, GLWS on what looks like a clean and ready to fish boat!

Yeah I have experienced some of what you did. Had some tire kickers.

Thanks it really is a great boat and some one will be getting a boat they can do just about anything they want to do.

beancounter

Sooner or later someone will come along and realize that there is a lot of value in all the extras you have on your boat. Although a lot of people rave that they want a 21 or 22 few people have the coin for one or the tow vehicle or storage spot. Hence the little ones sell quickly. Also many buyers want a hardtop in the northwest and a motor with just a few hundred hours. Looks to me like you have good canvas and a radar arch and that Honda is probably good for quite a few more thousand hours. Patience grasshopper. Any day now someone will pop up and have to have it.

twolabs

Just installed three new batteries someone needs this fishing machine.

barniclebob

just a question if I may.Really like those seats with the storage box beneath but being a short guy I cant imagine seeing over the wheel without standing up.Anyone have a solution to this problem ??Thanks  ps have 30k Canadian and looking for my dream boat 22 legend hard top if anyone knows of one around that price   TX