News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of ARIMA boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Tyee Spoons

Started by GoodDays, November 10, 2017, 06:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoodDays

I think I have an addiction ! Most of these are Gibbs Stewart 8's that stopped production about 10 years ago.  The story is that the blank broke and they don't sell enough to make it worth having new tooling done :-(
The spoons are about 6 inches long.   Dig through your boxes of old gear.  I would be interested in any you might have ;-) 
Check out the Tyee Club of BC

Tunacious

collecting old gear looks like fun.

What is preferred spoons or plugs or what?

How do you learn about this old vintage gear.

GoodDays

The internet is alive with it !  There are also a few good books.   Also clubs.  You would be blown away by some collections !  One fellow in town has Every colour and size of Lucky Louie plug ever made !

wedocq

Hey Greg,
If you spot something on Ebay in the US and they wont ship to Canada, let me know. I will grab it for ya! There is NO ALTERIOR motive to take me fishing. None what so ever.  :doh: Ok. You got me :biggrin: But seriously...lol
-Shawn
2002 21' Arima Sea Ranger HT  Suzuki [glow=red,2,300]DF175 [/glow] 4-stroke.
WEDOCQ= WE DO SEKIU! It pays homage to my Uncle Jay who died of cancer.

GoodDays

Quote from: wedocq on November 12, 2017, 01:12:03 PM
Hey Greg,
If you spot something on Ebay in the US and they wont ship to Canada, let me know. I will grab it for ya! There is NO ALTERIOR motive to take me fishing. None what so ever.  :doh: Ok. You got me :biggrin: But seriously...lol
-Shawn
Thanks Shawn !    Then you could "Fed Ex" it up to me ;-)   You and your boys are always welcome to come fishing !! And Tanya too of course :-)
Greg

GregE

Then you could "Fed Ex" it up to me ;-)

Ooooh,  that smarts   :nono:
Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak II
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

GoodDays