News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Where do you purchase motor parts?

Started by Markshoreline, November 07, 2017, 07:49:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Markshoreline

I've got a pretty good list of Yamaha parts I need for my annual servicing.  The parts include the under cowling fuel filters, internal and external anodes, spark plugs, thermostat, gaskets and etc. 
What's your favorite source for these?
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

croaker stroker

1987 - 17' Sea Pacer - 2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec
1985 - 15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

Hydroman

17 Sea Chaser (sold)
21 Skip Tower (sold)
27 Thunder Jet OS (sold)
22 Thunder Jet OS

Threeweight

Former Sea Chaser 17 owner
Defiance 250 Admiral, twin Yamaha 150's and T9.9

"Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
       --- Hunter S. Thompson

Fisherdv

2018 Sea Chaser 16, Honda BFP60

Fisherdv

I like the diagrams they have. You can locate the exact part you need
2018 Sea Chaser 16, Honda BFP60

BruceL2_Fish

I've used Browns Point Marine for Suzuki parts.  There online support is good.  Not sure what they have for Yamaha Mark. 
2012 Sea Ranger 19 (M. LaDeane)
Suzuki 115 Four Stroke
Honda 9.9 Kicker

Rokefin

I have found if you pay shipping you really haven't saved much if any at all. I have used Simms Yamaha in the past as it comes directly from them but 90% of the time I use the local guy "Bucks Outboard". I like to support the locals so their business can stay healthy so when I need something quick it is there for me. It's a wash money wise on my yearly maintenance items.

I really encourage folks to support locals, especially for hunting and fishing needs.

Peddler

Auburn Sports and Marine for most annual maintenance items. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wishin' I was Fishin'

FWilliams

SIM Yamaha. nice guy and he will put the whole package together for you.
2007 21 ft. Sea Ranger HT 115 Yamaha 4 stroke  9.9 Yamaha 4 stroke. sold

58Johnson

SIM Yamaha is great. They have nice touches such as small parts bags and drain plug washers attached to oil bottles.

2002 Sea Chaser 15 11
Yamaha F70 Yamaha F8