News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of ARIMA boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Looking for a 2005 or newer SR 19

Started by bethfloats, November 04, 2017, 09:37:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bethfloats

Looking for. Sea Ranger 19

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

bethfloats

Oops, still figure out this forum. I'm looking for a 2005 or newer Sea Ranger 19, hopefully with Yamaha engine. I live in the San Juans and winter in Berkeley and think this would be a great next boat to take back and forth. Thanks for any leads.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Markshoreline

Be sure to check this forum daily as well as Seattle Craigslist Boats for sale.  The 19 Ranger is a great boat for use in the SJ's!  It's a great cargo hauler, too.
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

GregE

Arimas are solid and well built -  why limit your selection to 2005 - ?

An older hull with newer power can be a great find.
Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak II
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

FWilliams

let me know if you decide to go up to a 21, I may have an 07 for sale after the first of the year.

Fred
2007 21 ft. Sea Ranger HT 115 Yamaha 4 stroke  9.9 Yamaha 4 stroke. sold

Cooner

I am interested in that 21' when it becomes available!!!

Thanks,

Mark   :dance:

jwolfe2323

I have a 2006 Searanger 19. It has a honda 135 with only 143 hours. 2016 Yamaha 9.9 high thrust extra long shaft, electric tilt and start with about 4 hours. Simrad Go7 xse with total scan x-ducer. I love the boat, but I hardly ever use it.

jwolfe2323

I will get some up tormorrow.

Rokefin

From the one pic that looks like a boat to buy if your wanting a 19 Ranger.

headduck

What are you asking...looks quite clean.
2003 19' Sea Ranger Skip Top 2015 Mercury 115 2012 Evinrude 9.8

1987 17' Sea Ranger 90 Honda (sold)

Yachter Yat

Love the canvas............I imagine having that would make it a great overnighter.   :wink:

Yat
History is not the past; it's the present, as we all carry it with us......James Baldwin    
16 SC/Honda 60  (sold)

saswtr

I have a 17 foot 2010 Arima Sea Ranger we are getting ready to sell.  It was purchased as new in 2013.  It has a 2013 90 hp Yamaha outboard with about a 100 hours on it.  We are in Netarts (close to Tillamook, OR).  I would to happy to show it to you.

Corey

saswtr

Sorry forgot to tell you the price.  Hopefully I am not way off but we are asking $22,995.  We are selling because it is too much boat for what we are using it for.  My wife swore we had to have a boat that was ocean capable, until she really took a close look at those breaking waves.  Oh well.  Now we use it just for crabbing in our beautiful Netarts Bay.  I am taking some more pictures and will make an official post today.

StreamFixer

Price has been posted.  Please do any further negotiations by PM  Thank you

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade
'19 Minn Kota 80# (Alterra)
'97 19SC w/ Salt Boss Top

"By the grace of God we travel upon the rivers and sea..
They, like He, are mightier than me."  Mike Jesperson aka 'Nalu