News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

iPhone guest banned

Started by Habberdasher, October 13, 2017, 07:16:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habberdasher

A couple of months ago I was upset to think I was banned and racked my brain to think of a reason. I found a n old IPad and was able to log in with my user name and it seems that I am not banned however "guest "on my phone is? Can you please unband my phone?
1988 Sea Hunter 60 Suzuki 5hp Mariner
1958 9 ft moulded birch 1958 3 hp Johnston and a 30 pound electric

Markshoreline

Haberdasher we don't ban members.  However, there are problem IPs that cause that response.
There are a number of ways to solve the problem listed here:
http://www.arimaowners.com/index.php?topic=12954.0
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

Habberdasher

Thanks Markshorline I Deleted google and was able to open the forum
Thanks Tom
1988 Sea Hunter 60 Suzuki 5hp Mariner
1958 9 ft moulded birch 1958 3 hp Johnston and a 30 pound electric

Markshoreline

Great, glad it worked for you!
I started that post because I was "banned" too!
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

red541

Also if you find this happening over and over again which happens to my computer at home, you can just open the website in Incognito mode. It just opens the site with a blank cache so you don't have to keep wiping it by resetting your browser.