News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Rafting and fishing

Started by Chief of the Boat, August 07, 2018, 04:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chief of the Boat

Don and I met up on Sunday in so we could sea trial our boats after a year in layup.  I haven't put my fishing gear back in the boat since I had the bottom paint redone, but when your with Don he can accommodate.

Mooch

Love the downrigger dinner bells.  Great day to be on the water with friends.
Matt. 8:27    The men were amazed and asked, "What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!"

Fisherdv

Looks like a fun day. And your boat looks great!
2018 Sea Chaser 16, Honda BFP60

rasslingref

Awesome people with awesome boats.  Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1998 19' SR HT 2019 Yamaha 115 2017 Yamaha 9.9
Kitsap County, WA

Markshoreline

Two great boats!

At first, I thought there was a basket of flowers on Don's port sponson....
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

AJFishin

Those are some great pictures and what great day to go fishing with buddy :biggrin:
'96 Sea Ranger 19, 2016 Mercury 115 EFI CT (115F231D) 
'96 Sea Chaser 16, 2019 Suzuki DF60AV (Sold) 
'87 Sea Chaser 17, 1987 Johnson V4 90 (Sold)
My YouTube channel: youtube.com/socalseachaser

Yachter Yat

Chief, thanks for those.  Lucky to have some nice water that day.  Looks like Donny's got quite the well-equipped little battlewagon there.  A 19 no less.  See....it's like I said; who needs a bigger boat?  :jester:   BTW, (my opinion only) but that black bottom paint on your rig looks a heck-of-a-lot nicer than the red.   

Have fun,  Yat
Being married, is when the woman you're with asks you to remove your pants........because they need washing.   
16 SC/Honda 60  (sold)

Chief of the Boat

My pleasure in sharing.  Don's 21 is the first built and the F115 is one of the first built also.

XO

Great pics!  Thanks for sharing.
1993 Chaser 19 "Dandy"; 2021 140 Hp Suzuki; 8Hp Yamaha

2002 Hunter; 2002 Suzuki DF50; 2004 Suzuki DF6---SOLD

"Knowledge is good."  Emil Faber

Markshoreline

A 115 on a 21?   Impossible!!!   :jester:

Yachter Yat

Whoa!  Chief, wait a minute.  Donny's boat is a 21?   Don't know why, but it looked like a 19 to me. 

Yeah, Mark;  A 115?  You'd think a 150 on that boat.  Especially since it doesn't appear to be lightly loaded.  :shrug9:   That said, do you think it's wise to be even questioning our Arima Guru? :whistle:  I think not.  :facepalm:

Yat :jester:
Being married, is when the woman you're with asks you to remove your pants........because they need washing.   
16 SC/Honda 60  (sold)

GregE

That was a fun read, thanks for sharing the pics.

Somebody had to test the expanded 19 to 21 hull - who better?!?!   :biggrin:
Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

Chief of the Boat

FWilliams

2007 21 ft. Sea Ranger HT 115 Yamaha 4 stroke  9.9 Yamaha 4 stroke. sold

Chief of the Boat

Yachter Yat

Wow!  Almost 21 MPH  @ 4000 RPM with this rig?  I wouldn't have believed it either, without seeing it. 

Yat
16 SC/Honda 60  (sold)

Markshoreline

You think the head dude at Arima knows something the rest of us don't?