News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of ARIMA boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

PDX area Arima boat parts garage sale?

Started by darci, September 08, 2017, 04:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darci

I have the location.
...And a few boxes of stuff I no longer use...any one else interested in a Saturday of sitting in my garage telling tall tales and probably just trading junk back and forth among each other?

Maybe the first of November unless a late rush of fish has us all adrift somewhere?

Shoot me a PM if interested, Thanks, Bill

darci

114 views, no replies.
Deduction...folks need stuff cheap.
Folks do not have stuff to sell cheap.
Maybe in the Spring...around boat show time.
They call me the Deducer...

croaker stroker

1987 - 17' Sea Pacer - 2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec
1985 - 15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

headduck

Perhaps you could join forces with the lead pour...sounds like a very similar scenario, just add molten lead...
2003 19' Sea Ranger Skip Top 2015 Mercury 115 2012 Evinrude 9.8

1987 17' Sea Ranger 90 Honda (sold)

BigMac

Do the lead pour at StreamFixer's
He has a nice big garage.
Anything that doesn't sell just leave there.  For that matter bring anything you don't know how to get rid of!
Just kidding, SF.  Sounds like a good idea if it wouldn't interfere with the lead pour.
I have a manual trailer winch, Arima helm seat, and an OMC kicker bracket that need good homes.
(Dave)

darci

Is the lead pour an annual PDX area event?

wedocq

It is up here in the Puget Sound area! We do exactly what you talked about. Exchange junk, but also pour a ton of lead! Usually around March.
-Shawn
2002 21' Arima Sea Ranger HT  Suzuki [glow=red,2,300]DF175 [/glow] 4-stroke.
WEDOCQ= WE DO SEKIU! It pays homage to my Uncle Jay who died of cancer.

StreamFixer

Quote from: BigMac on September 19, 2017, 02:46:37 PM
Do the lead pour at StreamFixer's
He has a nice big garage.
Anything that doesn't sell just leave there.  For that matter bring anything you don't know how to get rid of!

I have a manual trailer winch, Arima helm seat, and an OMC kicker bracket that need good homes.
(Dave)

Friends with ideas like that  , I don't need any enemas    :whistle:   :jester:

Depending on expressed need, we may have a Portland area Lead pour this coming March...

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade
'19 Minn Kota 80# (Alterra)
'97 19SC w/ Salt Boss Top

"By the grace of God we travel upon the rivers and sea..
They, like He, are mightier than me."  Mike Jesperson aka 'Nalu

darci

Anyone attending the PDX Sportsman's Show? I will be there at (Todd's) PDX Marine Electric. Still have parts and a big empty garage. 

Hydroman

I have a few items for garage sale.

What are the dates for the PDX Sportsman show.

Jim
17 Sea Chaser (sold)
21 Skip Tower (sold)
27 Thunder Jet OS (sold)
22 Thunder Jet OS

croaker stroker

Since I am so far away, you should all send me a private message with a list of items that you will be selling, including your best delivered price for said items. I will then decide which items I want and you can sell the rest at the garage sale.  :whistle:

Disclaimer....nobody should take me seriously.

1987 - 17' Sea Pacer - 2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec
1985 - 15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

StreamFixer

I have scheduled a lead pour swap meet at my place (in Oregon City) for March 17...

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade
'19 Minn Kota 80# (Alterra)
'97 19SC w/ Salt Boss Top

"By the grace of God we travel upon the rivers and sea..
They, like He, are mightier than me."  Mike Jesperson aka 'Nalu

darci

Great!!!  Please post any updates. I plan to attend.

darci

Bringing a new 6 HP Michigan Wheel kicker prop and a one hour as new 90 HP prop 17" pitch, (both for 2 Stroke YamaHaulers...) and other boat treasures!