News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

King Starboard Prices

Started by therise, August 24, 2017, 08:48:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

therise

I am from Vancouver Canada, and was hoping someone could tell me the cheapest place to find the 1/2 inch Sea Foam starboard material. I was hoping to convert all my old wood panels over to the new material. From what I have read, that will require 1 1/2 sheets, correct?

I don't mind running across the border to pick it up, and cost is my main concern.

Also, I will be ordering a quart of the Dune Beige gelcoat for a few repairs and should have some left over in case anyone in my neighborhood needs to do a few touch ups.

Thanks

croaker stroker

Look on the "King Plastics" website for "distributors". Down here, they are plywood distributors. I have a contractors license and an account with a distributor. You may need to find a cabinetmaker or contractor who has an account and ask them to order for you. Shipping for one or two sheets is very expensive....better to pick it up. (Full sheets only)

I put a sheet on willcall once (then, $160) for someone and he never picked it up, so they billed me. What a pain to straighten that out.  :doh:  I won't do that again.  :doh:
1987 - 17' Sea Pacer - 2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec
1985 - 15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

Grayman

Hey..I'm from Victoria and I am just thinking about starting the same project on my SC17...I found it at Industrial Plastics here, but the price was outrageous...$476/ 5x3 sheet. I will be shopping for it. If/When I find a deal locally I will post it.