Author Topic: King Starboard Prices  (Read 294 times)

Offline therise

King Starboard Prices
« on: August 24, 2017, 08:48:25 AM »
I am from Vancouver Canada, and was hoping someone could tell me the cheapest place to find the 1/2 inch Sea Foam starboard material. I was hoping to convert all my old wood panels over to the new material. From what I have read, that will require 1 1/2 sheets, correct?

I don't mind running across the border to pick it up, and cost is my main concern.

Also, I will be ordering a quart of the Dune Beige gelcoat for a few repairs and should have some left over in case anyone in my neighborhood needs to do a few touch ups.

Thanks

Online Croaker Stroker

Re: King Starboard Prices
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 11:04:17 AM »
Look on the "King Plastics" website for "distributors". Down here, they are plywood distributors. I have a contractors license and an account with a distributor. You may need to find a cabinetmaker or contractor who has an account and ask them to order for you. Shipping for one or two sheets is very expensive....better to pick it up. (Full sheets only)

I put a sheet on willcall once (then, $160) for someone and he never picked it up, so they billed me. What a pain to straighten that out.  :doh:  I won't do that again.  :doh:
1987 - 17' Sea Pacer - 2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec
15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"If a fish will, he will… if he won't, he won't… and that's about it… except… he may take this when he won't take that."

Offline Grayman

Re: King Starboard Prices
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 04:53:47 PM »
Hey..I'm from Victoria and I am just thinking about starting the same project on my SC17...I found it at Industrial Plastics here, but the price was outrageous...$476/ 5x3 sheet. I will be shopping for it. If/When I find a deal locally I will post it.