News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Need a lead on Storage Seat boxes

Started by BayWolf, July 29, 2017, 09:17:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BayWolf

Hey guys, I've been hunting around for awhile now looking for some storage seat boxes for my SC.  Not necessarily looking for stock fiberglass boxes, maybe some aluminum ones like in Hewe's boats or Alumaweld would work great.  If anyone has a lead on anything like that, please let me know. Any suggestions on where to keep looking. I've pounded offer-up and craigslist for months.

Thanks.
"Forgiveness is between them and God. My job is to arrange the meeting."

First Sergeant
U.S. Army (retired) :flag:
WWW.Youtube.com/@Baywolf_Films

purpleheart

i have a sleeper seat storage box no seatsin great shape 150 canadian i am in whiterock bc

BayWolf

Quote from: purpleheart on August 06, 2017, 11:39:50 AM
i have a sleeper seat storage box no seatsin great shape 150 canadian i am in whiterock bc

Appreciate the offer, and thank you for your service and sacrifice.  I'm hoping to find a couple single boxes rather than a sleeper seat. I have a 17ft and the sleeper takes up too much room.
"Forgiveness is between them and God. My job is to arrange the meeting."

First Sergeant
U.S. Army (retired) :flag:
WWW.Youtube.com/@Baywolf_Films