News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of ARIMA boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

rocket launcher with radar pad

Started by Dhil12, July 17, 2017, 06:05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dhil12

I'm sorry for asking so many questions, but I love picking your guys brains who have experience. We are getting a new SL with rocket launcher and radar pad. Is the pad high enough with the forward lean angle for the beam to clear the front of the roof? I also wonder about the beam being safe in the cabin? Should I consider an extension? or will my head be warm that I dont need to wear a hat?
Darrell
2018 Sea Legend ht with bulkhead
2018 Yamaha 200
9.9 yamaha kicker

HemiGTX

It is designed to clear the hardtop and be high enough to not cause adverse health effects.  Congrats on your new boat; you're going to love it.
AKA: "The guy who fishes with Nicole"

GregE

The newer digital radars put out much safer RF levels than the magnatron style.

Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak II
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait