News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of ARIMA boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Can I Keep It?

Started by GregE, July 15, 2017, 06:01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salmon King

I still see the pictures...
PLEASE...Fly your flag Proudly, and remember to thank a Vet!
2011 14' Sterling
9' Pontoon (Bismarck)
8' Pontoon (Hood)

Yachter Yat

Pictures are back.  Go figure.   :shrug9:

Yat
History is not the past; it's the present, as we all carry it with us......James Baldwin    
16 SC/Honda 60  (sold)

La-Z-Buoy

Finally see the pictures. Awesome. Wow, Greg, you've got 2ftitis worse than me  :biggrin: . But I'm not understanding. You're downsizing???
Richard

2001 21' Sea Ranger HT
2017 DF 140 Suzuki, Honda 8

croaker stroker

I see them now. You have had many nice boats. Thanks for posting. Good to see your enjoyment.  :flag:
1987 - 17' Sea Pacer - 2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec
1985 - 15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

GregE

You're downsizing???

Yep, time to whittle down the herd.  I have buddies with large boats to bum a ride.  And when it's too rough for the SL 22 I don't want to go anyway..

and for the $$/ month for the Osprey I can hire some pretty nice charters

I'm only 72 Richard, the guy who sold ReBait was 83 and he sold his SL 22 that was in Valdez AK, not the other SL 22 he had in San Diego. 
Ya got to admire a guy like that...

Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak II
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

amazing grace

That is awesome Greg. Like  Bruce, love the skiptower version. To me that boat just screams "Halibut". Don't know why.  :shrug9: :beerchug: To you and bandaid.
1989 22' C-Dory Angler

1997 19' Sea Ranger hardtop with Alaskan bulkhead

Markshoreline

Question!  Are you going to rename her?
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

HemiGTX

I don't think Judy will answer to Terri Lynne...
AKA: "The guy who fishes with Nicole"

Markshoreline

Me either, but some folks believe it is bad luck to change the name of a boat.  I don't believe that and probably wouldn't get the two thumbs up from the wife to buy a bigger boat with some other gal's name on it, were the name to stay.  I discovered several years ago if I name every boat after my wife- LiLi, then I can have any boat I want!

Hydroman

17 Sea Chaser (sold)
21 Skip Tower (sold)
27 Thunder Jet OS (sold)
22 Thunder Jet OS

GregE

We had a quiet discussion with Bill and Terree Lynn that we would retire the name with proper deference and ceremony.

The stick on vinyl peels off.

We haven't decided on a proper name yet.  Y'All will be second to know   :biggrin:
Greg
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

Crackerbox

mustang65fbk

2003 21' Sea Ranger Skip Top
2003 Honda 130hp 4 Stroke

Yachter Yat

Greg;  Why do I think it will be named...........Something BAIT?   :jester:  I also think we might need some input from our fellow Arimamaniacs.   :smile1:   I'll go first.............How about......"FinalBait"?   :facepalm:

Yat
History is not the past; it's the present, as we all carry it with us......James Baldwin    
16 SC/Honda 60  (sold)

wedocq

Bait N Switch? Seems perfect considering all the Arimas you have owned!  :biggrin:
2002 21' Arima Sea Ranger HT  Suzuki [glow=red,2,300]DF175 [/glow] 4-stroke.
WEDOCQ= WE DO SEKIU! It pays homage to my Uncle Jay who died of cancer.

Peddler

Quote from: Yachter Yat on July 19, 2017, 03:19:37 PM
   Greg;  Why do I think it will be named...........Something BAIT?   :jester:  I also think we might need some input from our fellow Arimamaniacs.   :smile1:   I'll go first.............How about......"FinalBait"?   :facepalm:

Yat

ThreeBait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wishin' I was Fishin'

mustang65fbk

I'll probably get in trouble for this but... MasterBait :jester:
2003 21' Sea Ranger Skip Top
2003 Honda 130hp 4 Stroke

Yachter Yat

Hey Mustang;  I'm getting kind of a good feeling about that name.  :facepalm:

Yat
16 SC/Honda 60  (sold)

Markshoreline

If Greg is smart it will be Judy something.  Judy Blue Eyes, Sweet Judy, Judy in Disguise, Punch and Judy, Jewel Eyed Judy, etc.

La-Z-Buoy

Quote from: Markshoreline on July 20, 2017, 08:22:25 PM
If Greg is smart it will be Judy something.  Judy Blue Eyes, Sweet Judy, Judy in Disguise, Punch and Judy, Jewel Eyed Judy, etc.

Judy, Judy, Judy......... You gotta be older to remember that phrase  :facepalm:   .
Richard

2001 21' Sea Ranger HT
2017 DF 140 Suzuki, Honda 8

Markshoreline

Good one, but its just, well, repetitive.

rasslingref

Stinky Bait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1998 19' SR HT 2019 Yamaha 115 2017 Yamaha 9.9
Kitsap County, WA

Yachter Yat

I understand Greg and Judy had quite a number of back-and-forth conversations regarding buying this one.........Hence;  DEBAIT.   Do I win, Greg?

Yat
16 SC/Honda 60  (sold)

GregE

As the Sundance Kid often said " You keep thinking, Butch.  That's what you're good at"

Name selection should consider how it sounds said over the radio three time quickly.  Several fail greatly
Greg

Yachter Yat

"DEBAIT...DEBAIT...DEBAIT"!   :shrug9:   Me thinks Butch is a contender.  :smile1:

Yat
16 SC/Honda 60  (sold)