News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Rear Drop Curtain for 2011-present 19' Sea Ranger HT

Started by Salmon Hobo, May 24, 2017, 11:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salmon Hobo

I have the original to my boat blue canvas, with windows, rear drop curtain. This is from my 2012 19' Sea Ranger Hardtop. Very good to excellent shape..windows have almost no haze or scratches.  Will fit all 19' SR's that have the forward sloping front window hardtop. So all 2011 and later models. This has the rubber seam at the top that slips into the plastic runners on the hardtop to install..and then buttons down the sides. I have a new configuration of canvas and no longer need this, but I am sure it would be a nice, valuable addition to someone else. $150.00 obo + shipping.

Salmon Hobo

Salmon Hobo

Salmon Hobo

Salmon Hobo

Still have this curtain for sale if anyone wants to replace or freshen up theirs?

Salmon Hobo

If anyone is  freshening up their 2011-presentn 19' Sea Ranger hardtop and needs the stock curtains in great shape...here they are . Open to reasonable offers. Cheers!  Perfect zippers and buttons.

Salmon Hobo

Bumb...stlll have these great curtains for sale if anyone needs to freshen up their boat or are missing some..

uwjberg

Sure these wouldn't fit pre-2011 SR's? Looks pretty similar to my '91.... and if they are I may be interested.

uwjberg

Hmmm.... just saw you mention plastic runners on the top. Mine has those twist hardware attachment points all around and buttons for the sides of the windows. Darn it.

Salmon Hobo

Maybe you could just add those metal eyelets where you need them yourself with tool or have local canvas shop just add the eyelets and just ignore the plastic slot part?

uwjberg

Salmon Hobo

La-Z-Buoy

Okay, I'll bite. I've got a 2001 21HT. I know, it's not the same, BUT, how far off is it??? Can you provide me some measurements? Top to bottom in the middle. Side to side when zipped together.

Where would it be shipped from?

Thanks.
Richard

2001 21' Sea Ranger HT
2017 DF 140 Suzuki, Honda 8

Salmon Hobo

La-Z-Buoy

Well, with a little adjustment on some of the attachment points on the sides and getting the proper awning trim guide I think it's a decent drop curtain. Still have to secure the outermost upper corners. Thanks Salmon Hobo.

Richard

2001 21' Sea Ranger HT
2017 DF 140 Suzuki, Honda 8