News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Group Dinner at Neah Bay

Started by Markshoreline, April 27, 2017, 03:29:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Markshoreline

Has anyone been planning to have dinner at least one evening at Neah?  It will be a little hard to run to the grocer if we wait until we get there!   
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

HemiGTX

Absolutely!  I tasked Nicole with that.
AKA: "The guy who fishes with Nicole"

GregE

Let's be clear-  Group dinner- not just  feeding you.   
Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

HemiGTX

I'm tracking.. 

The alternative is that I subject y'all to my cooking  :bigshock:

rasslingref

I'll bring the day old herring and Hemi can BBQ it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1998 19' SR HT 2019 Yamaha 115 2017 Yamaha 9.9
Kitsap County, WA

HemiGTX

HemiGTX

Nicole is thinking of bringing something in a crockpot.  Stew or something similar.  She's coming up Fri afternoon. 

Markshoreline

Give Nicole my phone number so we can coordinate...

rasslingref

Maybe I'll bring a container of pulled DORK and some buns.  For those thinking I misspelled a word that stands for Duck and pORK.

Kitsap County, WA

beancounter

Rasslin you better hold off on that nasty herring for your capn. I put my money on Hemi being able to pin you and toss you overboard. The pork sounds much nicer. I am gonna piggyback with Mark on food since I am traveling a little further than most of you guys. Maybe I can find something sweet like me. :biggrin:

HemiGTX

Mark:  will do!

BC:  Rasslingref would eat my lunch if we wrestled.  But make it a knife or a gunfight and I'd hold my own..
:biggrin:

Markshoreline

It would be nice to have a few grills available.  I will bring my Smoky Joe but it's not very large.
RR- why is it called dork and not pulled puck???

rasslingref

Great question Mark. I think puck just sounds to close to something else. We could call it piggy mallard with BBQ sauce but that wouldn't be as entertaining.

Kitsap County, WA

beancounter

Hemi I would guess rasslinref is one heck of a rassler but I know i wouldn't dare put some nasty herring on a Ritz and offer it to you. I know you are trained in knives and guns and would not want to experience your skills in that arena. I know he was just joshing you about the herring and I was being a wisecrack is all. I for one am really looking forward to seeing and fishing with everybody. All the rassling I expect to see is with some fat butts and loaded plates of tasty grub. Lets hope we have some favorable weather for the fleet.

HemiGTX

Ha!  I'm really looking forward to it, too!  Rasslingref is a great guy, and a great fisherman.  We have fun fishing together

wedocq

Quote from: markshoreline on April 27, 2017, 10:29:05 PM
Give Nicole my phone number so we can coordinate...

Sounds a little fishy!  :biggrin:
2002 21' Arima Sea Ranger HT  Suzuki [glow=red,2,300]DF175 [/glow] 4-stroke.
WEDOCQ= WE DO SEKIU! It pays homage to my Uncle Jay who died of cancer.

HemiGTX

Markshoreline

Quote from: HemiGTX on April 27, 2017, 03:54:07 PM
I tasked Nicole with that.

Not wiley, just sounds like Nicole is in charge :  )

GregE

OK, OK

Who's bringing food, what night are we doing this,  where?  Got the Why.......   :wink:
Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

Markshoreline

Jimmy and I will bring some meat on a stick.  We can add salad or something else, too.  Who can provide a grill?
Who's next?

wedocq

I will have a small grill there. I will be in the back corner, 402. I will be bringing some mystery meat.  :whistle:
-Shawn

Mr.Petersen

I can drop a grill off if you want me too, I have a propane and charcoal one in Sekiu

Markshoreline

Ok let's meet at Shawn's and bring your BBQ s plus food to share.  How about if we meet Wednesday evening so we can develop a game plan... we can also get together another evening, too.

wedocq

I am up for meeting Wed evening for game planning. Feel free to come by and hang out anytime, spots 402/403 at the Cape. I will not be up for any type of group meal Wed night however. Way too hectic getting the boat launched and setting up camp to worry about that.
-Shawn

BigMac

What night if not Wednesday??
I will bring game (venison/antelope) brats.
(Dave)