News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of ARIMA boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Garmin G2 Vision HD Bluechart Cards - "cheap"

Started by Hunter, April 15, 2017, 10:02:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter

So...... My new Garmin 7610 xsv did not come with the G2 vision card.   I purchased one from Docholiday (David) over on THT, the card arrived and the level of detail and particularly the Auto Guidance option is frigging awesome.  This is a $400+ MSRP item that I purchased for $100 shipped.    I know that you can find these on ebay for a bit less but David is a regular over on THT and guarantees his product so that was important to me.    Anyway...just passing along for all you Garmin users.    The extra data and functions are amazing and totally worth it.

http://www.thehulltruth.com/parts-forum/819123-garmin-bluechart-g2-vision-g2-vision-hd-cards-real-cheap-different-areas-available.html
2001 Sea Legend 22 (Gone But Not Forgotten)
2017 Hewescraft Ocean Pro 220 ET-HT - Honda BF250 & Honda 9.9 Power Thrust
All Garmin Electronics

"ALWAYS QUESTION AUTHORITY!!"

BigSid

I have a 7610xsv as well with the G2 Vision charts and will second your testimony, it's worth the price, especially for $100. My honest opinion is that Garmin should give you the G2 charts with a 7610xsv for what they cost, but I suppose that's another argument.
2016 SR19 Honda 135 & 9.9

Markshoreline

I ordered one, thanks Hunter.  However I enjoy fishing Nootka and the Washington card cuts off at Barkley Sound.  When I explained this to David he added Barkley Sound all the way to Alaska for another $50!
Great customer service!
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9