News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of ARIMA boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

SeaDek install

Started by BestBoats, April 03, 2017, 05:29:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BestBoats

Looks good! I just did my complete bow walk around a few weeks ago. Ready for the 2019 Tuna rodeo! 
2007 21' Sea Ranger Hardtop "THE A-TEAM"
150 Evinrude Etec
9.9 Susuki EFI

La-Z-Buoy

I like it! Especially on the walk around. Don't know anything about this product. Does it give substantially more grip?
Richard

2001 21' Sea Ranger HT
2017 DF 140 Suzuki, Honda 8

DevMah

I'm just installing it and can already feel the difference in grip and comfort.

I'm sure others that have it installed will chime in.

Dev
2015 21' Sea Ranger w 150 Yammy  (Tight lines) Sold
2012 Lund 1650SS  w 2012 60HP Mercury-Sold

Tesoro

Thanks for sharing this. I am going for it!
2009 21HT Yam 150/8 'Hogfish'

I'd rather be drinking in a bar wishing I was on the ocean, than be on the ocean wishing I was in a bar.

BestBoats

Quote from: La-Z-Buoy on June 04, 2019, 05:00:20 PM
I like it! Especially on the walk around. Don't know anything about this product. Does it give substantially more grip?
So much safer! Even covered in Tuna blood she grips like a champ!
2007 21' Sea Ranger Hardtop "THE A-TEAM"
150 Evinrude Etec
9.9 Susuki EFI

mustang65fbk

This might be something that I look into.  When I was out shrimping with my buddy there were ton's of little jellyfish the size of silver dollar that would get pulled up with your line and then spill into the boat.  Obviously this makes it very slippery and I slipped a few different times, luckily I didn't hurt myself or fall overboard though.  Good idea though!
2003 21' Sea Ranger Skip Top
2003 Honda 130hp 4 Stroke

davidsea

Finally got around to installing what I bought on the Black Friday special last year.  So far, it's great - good non-slip and really nice  cushioning underfoot.  I went over it with a small wooden block and rubber mallet, and rolled the edges down with a small rubber roller, to make sure it was really stuck down on the factory non-slip texture.  I hope it lasts a long time, because I think it's going to be tough to remove.  I didn't use a trim router on the edges - I cut a 45 degree bevel with a single-edge razor blade against a metal straightedge, and beveled the rounded corners with a small sanding drum in a Dremel tool.  Maybe not as nice as a router cut, but looks OK and gets rid of the square edge you'd have with straight cuts.   BTW, color is Storm Gray.
1996 SR19 Hdtp. - 2018 Honda  BF115D
2009 Duroboat 16 CC, Honda BF50  -  SOLD
and 19 other boats (I think, lost count)

DevMah

Nice look David I got the same colour, i also did The walk around and inside the cuddy.

Dev
2015 21' Sea Ranger w 150 Yammy  (Tight lines) Sold
2012 Lund 1650SS  w 2012 60HP Mercury-Sold

croaker stroker

Looks great ! I like the color.
1987 - 17' Sea Pacer - 2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec
1985 - 15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸