News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of ARIMA boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Dive ladder

Started by Chief of the Boat, January 24, 2017, 06:17:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chief of the Boat

This 21 Skip Tower is going to Guam with this cool Garelick Dive Ladder Don installed using the factory kicker bracket bolts.
http://www.garelick.com/Gull-Wing-Step-Ladder-Stainless-Steel-Frame

The cardboard template in the first photo is where the motor well will get cut to accommodate the hydraulic ram when the twin Yamaha F-70's turn.

Markshoreline

Does the ladder slip out of the bracket when not deployed?  I have a Garelick ladder that I adapted to the bow for beach landings.
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

Chief of the Boat

Markshoreline

Here's a different model Garelick mounted on the bow.

Mile2885

I need one of those!  Any way to work it in with an anchor pulpit in place?

Markshoreline

I think so- you'd need to get another slot device to slide into the receiver on the boat.  Then fab up a bracket that would attach to the slot device and hold the anchor roller.