News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Buyer for the Arima.....???

Started by GregE, November 08, 2011, 11:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GregE

I think I have a live one.  What do you all think? 

Greg

Hi Seller .
Thanks for your quick response . i would be glad to get it off sale as soon as possible though i will not be available to come for an inspection due to my flexible schedule. I will be paying you with my PayPal account because it's attached to my bank account and its safe and very secure way to make payment online as i have been using it for long . If my mode of payment is accepted kindly email me telling me more about the goods with the information's below.

1) The pictures
2) The condition present condition
3) Are you the First Owner?
4) Your PayPal Email Address
5) Your Picked Up Location Address
6) Asking Price .

Get back to me with your address so i can forward to the shipping company to schedule an appointment with you for pick up. I have a private pick up agent that will come for the pick up after payments has been made. And if you don't have a PayPal account, you can easily go to www.paypal.com and sign up having your own account. its very easy to have an account with PayPal and as soon as you finish doing this, i will like you to get back to me with your PayPal email address you use to open an account with them so i can go on with the payment to you and you will have a notification of the payment,I await your reply real soon

Thanks

--
Hello,

I just want to know if this posting is still available for sale????

Hey, at least it's not for gold shares in Kenya.......   :nono:
Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

LvrWurst 21 SR Skip

Greg....I think your kidding, right? I have had several of these emails/offers on past boat sales. It's a scam!
19' Jetcraft  Like new 115 Yami 4 Stroke 
SOLD  16 Sea Explorer - 17 SR Skip -19 SR Skip - 21 SR Skip

German Sausages are the WURST!

La-Z-Buoy

I had a response like that a while back. I wrote back telling him to send the cash with the shipper and I would sell it. Was really surprised when nobody showed up. NOT!!! People, when you get those 'PayPal' offers run, don't walk, away.

Richard
Richard

2001 21' Sea Ranger HT
2017 DF 140 Suzuki, Honda 8

GregE

Uhh,  Yep.   :wink:

No ISP showing either,  I got a couple earlier but this was so blatent I laughed and thought I'd share.
Greg
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

Threeweight

I hear Arima's are in high demand in Nigeria...
Former Sea Chaser 17 owner
Defiance 250 Admiral, twin Yamaha 150's and T9.9

"Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
       --- Hunter S. Thompson

arimaed

ReBait,

They didn't ask for a discount? What a shame we don't have a way to send back a terminal virus to destroy their hard drive and prevent further attempted Grand Larceny!

Thanks for sharing and I hope someone legit buys your awesome S.L. soon!

Ed
1985 17' Sea Chaser 1985 75hp Mercury and 1985 9.8hp Mercury

Enniberg

Prior to shipping it off to Africa, better make sure it does not go to a country that is under some sort of UN trade embargo - return shipping could prove expensive  :facepalm:
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. (unknown)

Keel-er

Quote from: Threeweight on November 09, 2011, 03:40:20 PM
I hear Arima's are in high demand in Nigeria...

Yeah, some Nigerian prince needs to sell his Arima to finance the revolution to take back his kingdom.
1986 Sea Ranger 17 "Nancy Lyn"-Sold
2020 Yamaha F90
1995 Sea Ranger 19
2023 Tohatsu 140
2020 Yamaha 9.9

GoodDays

I think you really need to send that boat to Canada for safekeeping.... I will volunteer to look after it here for you.. I will make sure it feels loved.. You can even come up and make sure I am looking after it well.. I will make sure it gets run regularly...get some fish blood on it so the washdown system doesnt seize up etc...

GoodDays Greg

woody

GoodDays Greg

Not really from Nigeria ... but thinks he can out scam them.   Silly Canuck.

Woody

GoodDays

Hey.... I was just trying to help out a fellow Arima owner and a Greg... I know his boatyard is crowded...and I offered to take him fishing if he came to visit his boat.... :beerchug:

GoodDays Grag

GregE

YOu've seen my boat yard?  Three big and two smaller boats- that is a parking challenge   :wink:

Do you provide bait?   :biggrin:
Greg

GoodDays

not stalking you.... you put pictures up when you bought your new.. Non-Arima....

GoodDays Greg

Kimbrey

Well this is interesting.  We bought a new car about a month ago so my wife listed today on Craigslist our 2004 Mazda RX8.  Within an hour of posting we got an offer for the car that was close to the same wording Greg received for his boat.  Craigslist seems to be a bit dangerous. 
2005 Sea Legend --Sold--replaced with 26' Duckworth—Sold—replaced with 28' Farallon Walkaround