News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of ARIMA boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Any interest in a Lead pour this year?

Started by wedocq, January 22, 2017, 05:08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Markshoreline

That sounds good, I'll try to get Alan to drive us in his new truck down there.
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

GregE

March 4 is now on my calendar

:stirthepot:  wear eye protection

I'll provide these

Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak II
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

gfakkema

Does anybody have a 15lb pancake downrigger weight with fin mold?
2001 22' Sea Legend HT w/Alaskan Bulkhead
2006 Suzuki DF250 / 2004 Mercury 9.9

MJ

Count me in. I have missed the last two due to being out of town working, but it looks like I wont be so unlucky this year. I have some lead but no molds, what can I bring to contribute more to the cause?

AlAdams

I'm in if I'm around.  I may need to be in the Ritzville area for a memorial service however.  I would like more of the Norwegian jigs and probably a few more 15 lb downrigger balls to lose.  !!  If I can't make it maybe I can get someone local (Puyallup/Fed Way/Tacoma) area to pick some up for me.

I may be able to come up with more lead if the group needs it.  Shawn, let me know about that.  Al
You can't trust water, even a straight stick will turn crooked in it - WC Fields

'04 SR 21' w/Skip Tower  '04 Honda 130' '16 Honda 9.9

scubagreg

I'm in...haven't been around for a while, but I'm still here!
88' 17' SR, Skip tower, 2001 BF90 Honda, Lenco trim tabs, starboard upgrade & saddle tanks.

Diablo

Quote from: wedocq on January 31, 2017, 07:37:34 AM
I got to change the date!

I have an important Union function I can't miss that day. What does everyone think of March 4th?
-Shawn

:yeahthat:
Great, much better. We will be driving back from California on the 25th.
'98 19SR  '15 E Tec 115, '10 Honda 8
'67. 23 Tollycraft, 283 Chevy
'04  14' Western, '15 Tohatsu 10
'87  37 Roughwater two 8.2 Detroit diesels SOLD
'88 17SR  '90 Johnson 90, Honda 8, SOLD

wedocq

Quote from: MJ on February 03, 2017, 08:04:57 AM
Count me in. I have missed the last two due to being out of town working, but it looks like I wont be so unlucky this year. I have some lead but no molds, what can I bring to contribute more to the cause?

LEAD is the number 1 thing! People will bring lead and think they are bringing plenty for what they want to make, but inevitably a few things happen along the way.

1) We spill lead

2) People don't always calculate well what they brought

3) People don't calculate that even with real clean lead, we lose a percentage to schlag (impurities), with dirty lead even more.

So first off I would like to say, everyone who has come to these lead pours has been super cool. They have always brought lead, supplies, food and beer. We have always had plenty of help for setup, and tear down. One year we even had a very successful swap meet. (lets do that again!) There's only one area that I have seen problems, and that's having too high of expectation on the amount of product you get, for the amount of lead you bring. So does anyone have any suggestions?
-Shawn

If you see this man let me know. He tried stealing a bunch of lead by trying to hide it on his coat!

2002 21' Arima Sea Ranger HT  Suzuki [glow=red,2,300]DF175 [/glow] 4-stroke.
WEDOCQ= WE DO SEKIU! It pays homage to my Uncle Jay who died of cancer.

Rifleman

Hi, Haven't been on board for awhile. I still have access to several hundred pounds of lead from a fellow shooter. Just talked to him and if you fellows can use a bunch we will bring it over. His price is same as last year. $1.00 per lb. Rifleman

GregE

Quote from: Rifleman on February 05, 2017, 02:54:30 PM
  Hi, Haven't been on board for awhile. I still have access to several hundred pounds of lead from a fellow shooter. Just talked to him and if you fellows can use a bunch we will bring it over. His price is same as last year. $1.00 per lb. Rifleman

We were about to send the dogs to look for you............   :wink:

I'm susre several will be asking for some clean lead
Greg
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

wedocq

Quote from: Rifleman on February 05, 2017, 02:54:30 PM

Rifleman,
Is it lead that's already been melted down and cleaned up?
-Shawn

Markshoreline

Rifleman

Hi Again,
    I just don't spend a lot of time on the computer. You are covered mark 
   It is in ingots of about 5 lbs each. I've always had a great time at the pour and hope to see a bunch of you again. O. K. its time to start thinking positively.....sun sun sun sun. Rifleman 

Markshoreline

BruceL2_Fish

Rifleman, I could use 100 lbs as well.  Thanks

Bruce
2012 Sea Ranger 19 (M. LaDeane)
Suzuki 115 Four Stroke
Honda 9.9 Kicker

Rifleman

Bruce,
I have you down for a hundred lbs. Rifleman

blue heron

Rifleman,  I could buy 100 pounds of lead also.  I wouldn't need that much this year but would eventually.

WEDOCQ, I missed last year due to travel.  2 years ago there was a 12 pound downrigger ball mold.  Will that be available this year?  I'll turn 75 this year and don't care to use the 15 pounders.  Although I will have no problem pulling up a big halibut.

Thanks, Don
SR-19
115 Yamaha
8 Yamaha

FishAddict

I know I have a 15lb downrigger mold and I believe I have a 12 as well.  I'll double check my box of molds.
21ft Sea Ranger w/Yamaha F150

GregE

Any left over up to 40#- my buddy Mike will take

G
Greg

wedocq

Quote from: blue heron on February 07, 2017, 10:10:03 AM

WEDOCQ, I missed last year due to travel.  2 years ago there was a 12 pound downrigger ball mold.  Will that be available this year? 

Thanks, Don

I don't have anything other than a 15 lber, so if you can bring your FishAddict that would be great! I was texting with him earlier, and he's not going to be able to make it til late, so if someone else has a 12 lber please bring it.
-Shawn

Markshoreline

I have a mold for large jigs that I'll bring. I believe they are 7 and 9 oz.

HemiGTX

Hey Markshoreline: will you be taking the PT ferry?  If so, could you pick up 100 lbs for me?  I'll put the money in the pair of boots you left in my truck after tuna fishing!
AKA: "The guy who fishes with Nicole"

HemiGTX

Rifleman:  do you happen to have (yet) another 100 lbs?
AKA: "The guy who fishes with Nicole"

Rifleman

We are out now. So mark 100, Bruce 100 Blue 100 Greg 40 and Hemi 100.  I'll bring a 10 lb finned down rigger mold and a jiggin' mold around 4 oz or so. Can't remember how heavy for sure. Shawn, where do you live? Do you need paper plates, forks etc as I have quite a bit if you need. Thanks guys, so you on the 4th. Rifleman

GregE

Good, I didn't wait too long.... 

Do you need help melting it down?     It is in ingots of about 5 lbs each.

Guess I should have researched better.....   :doh:

Goal is no dirty lead this year-  see picture above  :bigshock:
Greg