News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of ARIMA boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Smooth Moves Seat in a 21 Ranger

Started by FishAddict, June 17, 2016, 07:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FishAddict

I decided to give the Smooth Moves Ultra Seat a try.  The height set to full up seems about right for me.  I get a few more inches forward than I did with the stock pedestal.  I may find a way to shim it up a couple more inches or drop the pedestal size and put a small storage box.  I'll post a review after I get some time with my butt in the seat...

Does anyone know if the Atwood SAS seat adds any height compared to the stock Arima seat?
21ft Sea Ranger w/Yamaha F150

Threeweight

I think the Smooth Moves suspension will way outshine anything the Attwood seat will do (unless you are big enough to bottom it out).  It has 6 or 8" of travel, vs. 1 or 2" in the seat.  I'd save the $$.

I run mine in the Hewescraft as firm as they will go.
Former Sea Chaser 17 owner
Defiance 250 Admiral, twin Yamaha 150's and T9.9

"Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
       --- Hunter S. Thompson