News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of ARIMA boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Arima highway -Neah bay

Started by Red 22, May 03, 2016, 03:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red 22

Anyone going north from the Portland area to Neah bay I've got an Item or two that needs a ride. I would be willing to drop of at your place. Pm me if available.

Thanks

Tony

Tony

05' Red Legend 22 skip tower, Honda 225, Honda 9.9,  Garmin 740s, Garmin HD 18 radar Garmin GHP10 auto-pilot
"I've always wanted to sail to the south seas, but I can't afford it." What these men can't afford is not to go.
-Sterling Hayden

StreamFixer

Hi Tony,  I am heading up Wednesday (11th) and can meet you at Mill Plain Freddie's around 8 am???

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade
'19 Minn Kota 80# (Alterra)
'97 19SC w/ Salt Boss Top

"By the grace of God we travel upon the rivers and sea..
They, like He, are mightier than me."  Mike Jesperson aka 'Nalu

Red 22

Thanks Russ - that will be perfect.
Tony

05' Red Legend 22 skip tower, Honda 225, Honda 9.9,  Garmin 740s, Garmin HD 18 radar Garmin GHP10 auto-pilot
"I've always wanted to sail to the south seas, but I can't afford it." What these men can't afford is not to go.
-Sterling Hayden

Rjr812

Thanks Russ.  Just remember, you can't laugh.  :jester:     I'm staying in Sekiu but will probably be swinging out to Neah on Friday.  Are the Arima guys getting together on the beach?
Arima 22' Sea Legend 2005 w/ 250 hp Etec - 2006, Yamaha 9.9
🇺🇸 Dutch 142

(509) 430-2367  cell
(360) 406-1578. cell when fishing

StreamFixer

If you are talking transporting nekkid dancin gurls, I won't laugh, nor will I cross a state line   :biggrin:

Other than that, the "Don't Laugh" caveat is Katie bar the Door...   :whistle:  Give us a hint, --- is it bigger than a bread box?   :jester:

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade
'19 Minn Kota 80# (Alterra)
'97 19SC w/ Salt Boss Top

"By the grace of God we travel upon the rivers and sea..
They, like He, are mightier than me."  Mike Jesperson aka 'Nalu

Red 22

Tony

-Sterling Hayden