News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Bookmarks

Started by jamaica, May 02, 2016, 04:47:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamaica

Is there a way to delete individual replies to a very long subject thread? Some of the subjects I have bookmarked have as many as 70+ replies with only 5 or 10 that actually are on topic and helpful. The bookmarks would be far easier to use if you could separate the "wheat from the chaff".
1994 19' Sea Ranger 150hp Merc 2stk 9.9hp Yam

Danno

Nope. No way that I know of. The bookmarks tag threads, not individual posts.

Sorry. We're at the mercy of the FREE software we use.
2015 19' Sea Chaser (2019 to current)
1998 19' Sea Ranger (2003 to 2008)

Lures are designed to catch fishermen not fish.

jamaica

Markshoreline

Could you copy and paste the germane to your own copy saved elsewhere on your computer?
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

jamaica

"Could you copy and paste the germane to your own copy saved elsewhere on your computer?"

That works, it's just kinda slow and I haven't been able to move the pictures. Some of the electrical sketches and pictures are priceless and in my case very necessary. Thanks for the advice.