News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Really interesting custom top

Started by Chasin Baitman, November 23, 2015, 09:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chasin Baitman

I was perusing the NW Sportsman blog and came across this pic:

Looks like they did some nice fiberglass work and even replaced the entire windshield.  I'd love to see more pics.  Anyone know this boat?

Original article:
http://nwsportsmanmag.com/headlines/swift-reservoir-trout-season-extended-thru-december/
2011 19' Sea Ranger, 2011 Suzuki DF115, 2011 Honda 8 kicker

"When you get into one of these groups, there's only a couple ways you can get out. One, is death. The other...mental institutions"

Markshoreline

I've seen several custom tops on Arimas- here's one from last summer in Possession Sound.
The fellow said he made it himself.  The deck hatch appears to have been crafted from wood.
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

Chasin Baitman

2011 19' Sea Ranger, 2011 Suzuki DF115, 2011 Honda 8 kicker

"When you get into one of these groups, there's only a couple ways you can get out. One, is death. The other...mental institutions"

Hydro-Therapy

Chasin the boat you are asking about  I have seen one the Columbia from Portland to Buoy10.  In the spring he hangs around the mouth of the Willamette to the St.Helens area. Somewhere in the archives there are more pictures of that boat.

H-T
Fish forever Work whenever !!!!!
"89" 19SR Keith 115 Merc. 15 4s kicker W/trollmaster Raymarine A70D

Threeweight

I've admired that first boat many times while springer fishing down around St. Helens.  Up close, it is beautiful... mixture of custom fiberglass work and some mad woodworking skills.
Former Sea Chaser 17 owner
Defiance 250 Admiral, twin Yamaha 150's and T9.9

"Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
       --- Hunter S. Thompson

SalmonSeeker

SOLD - 17' SC w/2012 90HP Yamaha

salmosalar

Salmon King

Quote from: salmosalar on December 10, 2015, 11:32:32 AM
What model is it?

Just judging by the cabin length I'd say it's a Chaser...17'er size.
But pictires can be deceiving...
PLEASE...Fly your flag Proudly, and remember to thank a Vet!
2011 14' Sterling
9' Pontoon (Bismarck)
8' Pontoon (Hood)