News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of ARIMA boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Cal's Drag Grease

Started by StreamFixer, November 08, 2015, 12:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StreamFixer

There is a fellow in St. Helens who bought a pound of Cals Drag grease.  He is pretty sure he has plenty (used the grease stuck to the lid to grease all 7 of his reels) and is offering to sell his extra in 2 oz condiment cups for $10 each.  I'll be picking up a cup in the next few weeks and could pick up extra's if any of you would like some.  2 oz would normally run about $13 with shipping (e-bay).

Not a 'great' deal, but I though I would offer.  Drop me a pm in interested.  We can use the vaunted Arima express' delivery system unless you are in a hurry to get it.   :biggrin:

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade
'19 Minn Kota 80# (Alterra)
'97 19SC w/ Salt Boss Top

"By the grace of God we travel upon the rivers and sea..
They, like He, are mightier than me."  Mike Jesperson aka 'Nalu

Markshoreline

Ok I've been wanting to convert my drags to carbon fiber so I'll take one.  Mail now or deliver at the boat show ok.
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9