Author Topic: Airmar Thru Hull Transducer Help?  (Read 549 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Online FishAddict

Airmar Thru Hull Transducer Help?
« on: August 28, 2015, 03:19:41 PM »
I was over helping my uncle upgrade a few things on his newly acquired 21 Ranger Hardtop.  We discovered a thru hull transducer installed just forward of the starboard trim tab under the fuel tank.  I'm not sure how we missed it during the original boat inspection.  I think it may be usable and better than the little transom mount he has.  I'm trying to figure out what it is without removing it.  I'm guessing it is a 50/200 600 or 1k.  It is a strange tear drop shape and plastic.  The transducer cord says airmar #c18 1680 and the connector has 9 pins.  Does anyone know if there are adapters to connect this to a modern unit like Lowrance or garmin?
21ft Sea Ranger w/Yamaha F150