News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Power Baby!

Started by SalmonSeeker, August 20, 2015, 09:07:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SalmonSeeker

I promised some photos.

Here is the progress on the 1982 17 SC resto.

Wife's first Coho on maiden fish voyage :) she got a 25-27# wild chinook on the third rod with an 8oz. Banana lead with a naked cut plug herring. Her largest fish to date. Would have loved to get a photo but the chinook are protected inshore after August 1 and I would rather release them without removing them from the water for photos. It was a beautiful healthy dark local fish. I was proud  :clap:

SOLD - 17' SC w/2012 90HP Yamaha

SalmonSeeker

The second arima in the photo above is "Full Phase'" old vessel in its new home.

:beerchug:

Tj805

Thing looks slick !!!
Congrats on the repower
2000 sea chaser 19
Honda 130
2014 yamaha f8

headduck

Probably addressed  elsewhere, but what's the story on the seat "pedestal/boxes"?

Nice work BTW.
2003 19' Sea Ranger Skip Top 2015 Mercury 115 2012 Evinrude 9.8

1987 17' Sea Ranger 90 Honda (sold)

SalmonSeeker

@Headduck, What do you mean? are you asking about the ones removed or the ones installed?