News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of ARIMA boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Schnocker

Started by croaker stroker, July 28, 2015, 10:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

croaker stroker

While on vacation in Oregon I ran across this hand made club. I dont remember the price, but it was reasonable considering it is hand made by a local guy in Oregon.  If he still makes them, I highly recommend getting one.

Chuck also bought one when he saw mine. And knick named it "Schnocker" (not exactly sure what purpose he bought it for ??  :jester:)

This works great for Tuna!  They are filled with lead.

1987 - 17' Sea Pacer - 2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec
1985 - 15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

croaker stroker

I have been using my Schnocker a lot lately.   :jester:

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

Sparhawk

Looks like it came from this place.
https://www.thefishinholeflyshop.com/
According to their website they occasionally have stuff from local craftsmen so you could have gotten lucky and been able to get one!
"God put me on this Earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die" - Calvin and Hobbes

Sparhawk:
1983 Tiderunner 150 Cuddy
1991 Mercury 60 2-stroke

StreamFixer

In the NW salmon fishing community, applying one of those is often referred to as giving the fish a "wood shampoo"   :jester:

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade
'19 Minn Kota 80# (Alterra)
'97 19SC w/ Salt Boss Top

"By the grace of God we travel upon the rivers and sea..
They, like He, are mightier than me."  Mike Jesperson aka 'Nalu

croaker stroker

Quote from: Sparhawk on December 04, 2017, 12:16:08 AM
Looks like it came from this place.
https://www.thefishinholeflyshop.com/
According to their website they occasionally have stuff from local craftsmen so you could have gotten lucky and been able to get one!

Yes. They said it was made by a local guy. Chuck got one too.

It's probably illegal to carry in California. I would never put it I'm my truck...only in the boat.  :hoboy:

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

diodon

CS;  Ok to in Calif. Just tell CHP it to check your tires just like the truckers do.
2007 21 Sea Explorer.   2007 Suzuki DF140.        2011 Honda 9.9

croaker stroker

You could probably make one of these by cutting down a baseball bat. Drill a hole in the end, pour in #8 lead shot then glue in a tapered plug.  :wink:

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸