News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Introduction

Started by Jupiter1990, August 20, 2011, 09:17:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jupiter1990

I have owned a 1996 17-foot Sea Ranger for three years and have repowered it and updated the electronics.  I primarily use the boat to tow to BC cruising each summer and my wife and I enjoy fishing, prawning, and crabbing.  The boat is great to tow and handles the water well.  It gives us great range to fish from an anchorage.  I am glad I found this group and look forward to participating.

Dan

Danno

Welcome Dan. It's great to have another Arima owner tag along. Get some pictures of your pride and joy posted and show us some fish!

-Danno
2015 19' Sea Chaser (2019 to current)
1998 19' Sea Ranger (2003 to 2008)

Lures are designed to catch fishermen not fish.

billsarima

High Hopes a 1987 Sea Chaser 17', Honda 8hp and 90 vtec, with scotty 1106's, Lowrance HDS5

Tunacious

chuckster

Welcome Dan!  :dance:  You'll find a wealth of information on this site.

Chuck
1987 Sea Chaser
115 HP Yami / 8 HP Merc
"When I die I hope my wife doesn't sell my fishing stuff for what I said I paid for it"

wedocq

Welcome! We have a great group here, I would be a little leary of those PDX rats though :whistle:
-Shawn
2002 21' Arima Sea Ranger HT  Suzuki [glow=red,2,300]DF175 [/glow] 4-stroke.
WEDOCQ= WE DO SEKIU! It pays homage to my Uncle Jay who died of cancer.

CanvasGuy

hehe :biggrin:
yeah... watch those  PDX rats bunch real close... :yeahthat:

Welcome

CG
Gary Smart
boatless  now
http://www.smartcustomcanvas.com
"Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying." Arthur C. Clarke

woody

Dan, looked on your map.

I''m in Tigard, 99W and Gaard.  Not too far.  Give me a hollar if I can help.  Keeler, Russ, Steve, Big Mac and the rest of us are close by.
BC is really nice but lots of closer holes within reach.

Woody

Salmon King

Dan,

Now you've done it...went and got yerself mixed up with the likes of us :jester: 
BEWARE!!!  Many great ideas are thrown about randomly and you're very likely to pick up on some of them!!

Hey, seriously though...Glad to have ya!!

PLEASE...Fly your flag Proudly, and remember to thank a Vet!
2011 14' Sterling
9' Pontoon (Bismarck)
8' Pontoon (Hood)