News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Lead Pour ??

Started by GregE, February 17, 2020, 11:47:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rifleman

I know the guy that put the lead sinker in the hot lead in 2015. I'll talk to him about about that before I (me, I, Myself, etc) puts any lead in the pot.   Rifleman, Russ

Rifleman

Greg,
    If fishaddict (olympia) has a 15lb mold, I have furnace, propane, mold eyes and 10 lb mold. We could meet. we are all south sounders. As I was born 1951BC  (before computers) I don't know how to pm. Call me if you still have number lets make this happen.
     Hi Mark, Rasselingrief, Shawn and all you guys, I've been shootin' instead of fishing lately.                                                                         
                                                                                    Rifleman

GregE

Russ  I have two #s for you.  Will call Sun

Under our name/ info block right of the little head is a balloon symbol,  click on that and type your private message.  You can add others also.
Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

Markshoreline

Rifleman, depends on where you guys decide to meet up.  Its a long way to Tipperary from Whidbey, you know.
What were you shooting?
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

GregE

My sense is many are waiting to see if/ when more travel restrictions occur. We need to agree that ALL attending  will self screen and be pro-active in healthy procedures.

Jim Hydroman indicated he's still in.  I'm hoping to find a host site more central, Oly or ??

I started a PM with members who have stated they are interested plus a couple I assumed would be.  Share contact info on the PM

If you Aren't interested or able to attend- let us know.
Greg
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

Hydroman

Greg,

Thanks for taking the lead.

Jim
17 Sea Chaser (sold)
21 Skip Tower (sold)
27 Thunder Jet OS (sold)
22 Thunder Jet OS

Rifleman

Hi Mark,
It sounds like we will wait for the travel/virus to clear up before we will be getting together. Bless our health care workers. Just don't give em a hug.
What was I shootin'?  Retired from owning a gun shop. I built really accurate bolt action rifles. Favorite hunt is calling coyotes.

GregE

We'll be prudent and support the ban on meetings until we get past the crises.  Stay wise.

I'm forecasting mid April ( optimistically ) to give a spot to aim at. 
Greg

Markshoreline

Rifleman, that sounds fun and challenging!

I get the idea the downside of the curve will be much later, like August or September...
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

Scottjohnson59

I would be in when prudent I live in Milton wa and have a place also please keep me posted
Scott in Milton
19 Sea Chaser skip top 1994
150 Yamaha 2019 9.9 Yamaha 2020
Furuno Radar and Never Again Garmin electronics

FishAddict

I'm still interested in participating once things get cleared up.  My job has gone nuts with all of this and I'm working lot's of hours.  I wish they were paid hours, but thats the joy of self employment....
21ft Sea Ranger w/Yamaha F150

GregE

Got you on the list Jake. 

Staying hopeful....... 
Greg

wedocq

Hey you TURKEYS! Check out my LEAD POUR post! I promise we won't die this time. Promise! Ok we didn't die, but we did have a few unfortunate occurrences.  :facepalm:
-Shawn
2002 21' Arima Sea Ranger HT  Suzuki [glow=red,2,300]DF175 [/glow] 4-stroke.
WEDOCQ= WE DO SEKIU! It pays homage to my Uncle Jay who died of cancer.