News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Good Deal on a new TRAC line hauler - T10250 - $384 Delivered!

Started by CozumelDiver, May 01, 2018, 02:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CozumelDiver

Best deal I found anywhere (by far) on a TRAC line hauler and fantastic service!  Ordered late Sunday night (04/29) with standard shipping ($7.99) and delivered Tues afternoon (05/01)

http://tweetys.com/trac-outdoors-t10250-pot-puller.aspx

:dance:
1998 Sea Ranger 19
1998 Twin Honda 50's
Life is good!     :smile1:

Wiley

Wow great price. Less than I paid for me scotty. Any experience with this vs Scotty.  :anyone:
86 c Dory 22' new 90 hp etec (sold)
96 sea explorer 15'-11" new 90 etec named (wutz wuzn cuzn)
10' Don Hill Pram
Respectfully, Build, Buy, Be American
Please bring back logging, we can't afford to keep burning up our country!!!

Hana Pa'a

I have the TRAC (mounted to the Scotty swivel mount) and prefer it over the Scotty.  I shrimp with a buddy who has the Scotty, bottom line the Scotty is slower and can't handle the load like the TRAC, also the Scotty is very low which places a lot more strain on one's back when retrieving the pot compared to the TRAC.  The TRAC came with a 2 year warranty and is cheaper!!!!

maitoitu

1989 17SC 2006 YAMAHA 90

CozumelDiver

Quote from: maitoitu on May 02, 2018, 11:04:34 AM
How did you mount it on a Scotty swivel mount?

Yes, although I only have two fairly aft and am considering adding another mount forward... I'd prefer the starboard side, but the whole wiring harness / motor rigging runs up under the gunwale on that side and I'm leary of (even carefully) drilling holes in that area, not to mention future wire chaffing on bolts/nuts.  So.. may go to the port side instead.

Anyone used the TRAC/ACE with the 12" Scotty extension?  Does it seem stable/strong enough to handle the extra leverage it puts on the mount?
1998 Sea Ranger 19
1998 Twin Honda 50's
Life is good!     :smile1:

Markshoreline

Maitoitu
You have to buy a Scotty mount to bolt on top of the swivel base.  It is the same one that holds the Scotty dr.   A pin goes through the puller base and through the mount.
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9