News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

RSVP Dinner on Saturday 1/26 at Elysian in Pioneer Square

Started by Markshoreline, January 14, 2013, 09:22:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Markshoreline

2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

Enniberg

I will be there and I am bringing my wife Paula and my son Andrew. I did not do the poll thing until just now, and the poll just registers one  person - hopefully we can still squeeze in!  :whistle:

johan
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. (unknown)

Threeweight

Hey Johan,

I'm hoping Paula and Katherine can talk... my wife has given me the "there better be some girls there" talk already.  For some reason she gets  bored listening to fisherman swap tall tales.

Former Sea Chaser 17 owner
Defiance 250 Admiral, twin Yamaha 150's and T9.9

"Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
       --- Hunter S. Thompson

Enniberg

Quote from: Threeweight on January 24, 2013, 10:24:43 PM
Hey Johan,

I'm hoping Paula and Katherine can talk... my wife has given me the "there better be some girls there" talk already.  For some reason she gets  bored listening to fisherman swap tall tales.

No worries Steve, I got the same thing from my wife and the fact that Katherine is coming is probably what sealed the deal for us  :wink:

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. (unknown)

wedocq

:yeahthat: What Mark said. I am dragging my wife and boys along (most likely, not 100%) and PnwPride.
2002 21' Arima Sea Ranger HT  Suzuki [glow=red,2,300]DF175 [/glow] 4-stroke.
WEDOCQ= WE DO SEKIU! It pays homage to my Uncle Jay who died of cancer.

GregE

Wish we could be there- I know it will be a fun time.  But the pacific ocean waves will be carefully watched while all of you gather together...   :wink:

Greg
2005 SL 22 Honda 225 Kodak
http://www.sagecreekforums.com/phpforum/index.php
Sold:Osprey 26 LC Kodak;  Arima SR 19 HT, Arima SE 16 WeeBait; SH 15 WeeBoat; SR 21 NoBait;  SL 22 ReBait

StreamFixer

Lets see

Marine 40, Katherine, Paula, Tanya  and kids

You poor guys, 'Dragging' your ladies along.  More like you don't go if I don't.   :nono: :doh:

From what I am seeing we are looking more like 15 to 20 at this point, 4+ kids, 4 ladies, 10 guys?  I sure hope Elysian is flexible.

SeattleFlyFisher, can you let Elysian know we have grown?
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade
'19 Minn Kota 80# (Alterra)
'97 19SC w/ Salt Boss Top

"By the grace of God we travel upon the rivers and sea..
They, like He, are mightier than me."  Mike Jesperson aka 'Nalu

Grizzle

I'm going to try to be there.  My bride is flying in from a business trip in China tonight so I have no idea if she'll be climbing the walls to go out or passed out on the couch.  If there isnt room I'll sit on Russ's lap as payback for his jokes about my girlish figure.
Brook Stockton - My Boat: Mighty Molly - The Fish Monger - Arima SeaChaser 16 - Soft SkipTower and "The Rack"

SALTBOSS™ MARINE - Offshore Marine Products & Fabrication - http://saltbossmarine.com - brook@saltbossmarine.com - 206-953-SALT (7258)

StreamFixer

I'm suddenly not feeling so hot.... I might not be able to make it (especially if we are short chairs)   :nono:

StreamFixer

'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade

Enniberg

Quote from: StreamFixer on January 25, 2013, 09:52:07 AM
I'm suddenly not feeling so hot.... I might not be able to make it (especially if we are short chairs)   :nono:

StreamFixer

You better make it SF, otherwise I suspect Fish On will have the cops looking for you  :facepalm: He wants his kicker motor.

StreamFixer

Perhaps I could be convinced to be feeling better if you were to offer your lap to Grizzle   :clap: :jester:

I could just drive by and leave it by the curb for Ron to pick up when he gets there???   :shrug9:

StreamFixer

P.S.  Just funning Ron ---  I'll be there, just had this horrible mental image created by Grizzles lap sitting comment   :nono:
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade

Seattleflyfisher

We have seating up to 20 people now.

Elysian Fields
www.elysianbrewing.com

542 1st Ave S, Seattle
(206) 382-4498

SFF

Kimbrey

2005 Sea Legend --Sold--replaced with 26' Duckworth—Sold—replaced with 28' Farallon Walkaround

Kimbrey

2005 Sea Legend --Sold--replaced with 26' Duckworth—Sold—replaced with 28' Farallon Walkaround

Caston

Wish I could have come, would like to have met some of you guys. Alas my wife had already made plans for tonight.  :hoboy: I hope those who can attend have a good time, if nothing else I'll raise a beer to you from our gathering!  :beerchug:
'94 Sea Chaser 17
'97 Honda 90
'99 Honda 8
everyone goes home

Grizzle

Thanks for arranging guys - nice to you all again - and some for first time!
Brook Stockton - My Boat: Mighty Molly - The Fish Monger - Arima SeaChaser 16 - Soft SkipTower and "The Rack"

SALTBOSS™ MARINE - Offshore Marine Products & Fabrication - http://saltbossmarine.com - brook@saltbossmarine.com - 206-953-SALT (7258)

Seattleflyfisher

Did somebody get a head count? Did we hit 25 people? It sure was a nice get together and the place was a great location with parking.

SFF

Kimbrey

Fun time.  I'm glad my wife came along.  Now she knows I'm not the only one that is nuts.  Thanks guys!!

PNW Pride

Good times for sure, thanks to Mark for stepping up and arranging the gathering.  Great to see the canucks and PDX rats, glad u guys made the pilgrimage.  The boat show was fun, those new Arimas sure look nice!  :party:
21' Sea Ranger/Honda 150HP

SRanger

What a Cool bunch of people to hang out with!  Great turnout.  What is it about an Arima?

SR
99 19' Arima Sea Ranger HT,  Honda BF130/BF8.
88 17' Arima Sea Ranger ST,  Yamaha F80/Merc 8 (sold)

woody

Blah, Blah, Blah

No pictures?          So ...........didn't something or something
Woody

SRanger

Hopefully the picture guy made it home safe.

Stats:
Canucks = 7
Slugs      = 8
Rats       = 3

SR
99 19' Arima Sea Ranger HT,  Honda BF130/BF8.
88 17' Arima Sea Ranger ST,  Yamaha F80/Merc 8 (sold)

StreamFixer

I hope someone got some shots a little better than these

I paid attention to who the ladies were.... that were introduced to me.   :party:

Paula & Katherine in this shot (Left to right)

SRanger's lady friend (he would not share her with any body   :whistle:) Irene (hiding behind Kimbry)  and Karen

I somehow managed to miss getting Greg but I did get Nick (the uber fisherman)

The rest of the folks were a bunch of escapees from a local (or foreign) looney bin.  I didn't waste my limited braincell retention capacity on anyone but the lovely ladies   :clap: :bowdown:

About the time I had to leave (7:30 with a 3.5 hour drive home) Grizzle and Nick the super fabricator made the scene and likely some others came along even later.

One couple dropped by inquiring who we were.  Seems they had just purchased an Arima at the show.  They were headed home and chose not to join us (and WeDoDQ had not even arrived yet   :nono:).  I hope to see them on our site soon.

When Fish-On and I went out to transfer his '85 6hp kicker from my rig to his and we stumbled upon this right out side the door

Sorry about the lack of photo quality, but all I have is a point and shoot, not much depth range in the focus.

Including the ladies and kids, my count was more than 21 in attendance

StreamFixer
'01 Hewes Sportsman 18
'14 Yamaha 90
'01 T8 w/ solas 4 blade

Threeweight

Great seeing everybody there last night! 

Had a good time at the show, and enjoyed talking to Don and taking in the new Arimas.  I love the "new" color... classic dune beige is back!  Also learned there is no more wood anywhere in the new boats... all composite, even under the gunnels and in the transom "sandwich".  More flex, but should last forever.

Former Sea Chaser 17 owner
Defiance 250 Admiral, twin Yamaha 150's and T9.9

"Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
       --- Hunter S. Thompson