News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Dirty Girl!

Started by Markshoreline, September 24, 2016, 05:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Markshoreline

Only 3 months since last haul out but she's pretty grungy. Now that there's no fishing or crabbing may as well put her on the hard and fix that bilge pump, upgrade the antenna, replace loose screws in the bulkhead and etc. before the rain comes.
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

Tunacious

That is a little grungy.  I haven't seen my boat for two weeks.  I hope its not as grungy as yours.  :bigshock:

Fishin Machine

You make feel pretty good I haven't washed mine in a while and I have the delta scum it.

FM :clap:
DDT
2003 19' Sea Ranger

croaker stroker

My imagination was running wild.  :whistle:
1987 - 17' Sea Pacer - 2004 Evinrude 90 E-tec
1985 - 15' Sea Sprinter - **SOLD**

"Ex Tridente Pax". 🇺🇸

BK1983

I keep a couple sponges on my boat. I get in the dingy and clean along the sides every 1-2 weeks. It makes it easier in the end and will prevent the staining.
We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time. T.S. Eliot
1999 Sea Ranger 19 HT,  2019 BF 115